Canyon delivery times

welsh brian
welsh brian Posts: 23
edited April 2012 in MTB general
I have finally ordered a canyon nerve am 6.0 yesterday and wanted to know what the average delivery time is, as I am hoping it is goinng to be delivered before the weekend so I can have the weekend and monday to ride.

Do they send you a tracking number for ups? if so when?

thanx

Comments

• ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    I doubt you'll have it soon, had a mate who just had to cancel an order on a torque FRX he ordered a few weeks ago and it's going to be here until july (we're going to the alps in june). Though it might just be a backlog on that particular frame, give them a ring, i hear their customer service is pretty good.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • ONthe web site it says immediate so you'll be looking about a week but they will send you a ups tracking number once they have it you'll see where it is mine took four days going from Germany to Aberdeen.
    2012 Canyon Nerve AM 8.0x (MTB)
    2011 Cannondale CAAD 10 (Road)
  • Is that 4 days from ordering it to delivery or from the tracking number to delivery?
  • Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    If it's immediately available then 4-5 working days from dispatch, just track it once you get the number, the Torque FRX I have on order wont ship until week 22 (end of May) so I expect delivery week 23.

Did you check the availability before you ordered?
  • Is that 4 days from ordering it to delivery or from the tracking number to delivery?
    I had to wait a month before getting mine as there was a waiting list,but got it on the week it was meant to be delivered.
  • nalaknip
    nalaknip Posts: 14
    Remember we have Easter coming up and I think once it hits the UK you may have a few delays as UPS will observe the same BH we do. I ordered mine around this time last year and mine got caught up in the Easter/Royal Wedding bank holidays which added another 4-5 days on delivery.
  • Just recieved an order confirmation email and it says expected delivery week 16 which starts on the 16th April so it's gonna be a long wait unfortunatley. :cry:
  • ricardo_smooth
    ricardo_smooth Posts: 1,281
    Just recieved an order confirmation email and it says expected delivery week 16 which starts on the 16th April so it's gonna be a long wait unfortunatley. :cry:

Not really. I had to wait nearly 2 months for my new 'un.
  • It may not be as long as you think. I ordered 9 days ago and was told it would be with me in 3 weeks. But UPS have just told me it should be with me on the 4th. Oh that’s tomorrow. :D
  • Just recieved an order confirmation email and it says expected delivery week 16 which starts on the 16th April so it's gonna be a long wait unfortunatley. :cry:

Not really. I had to wait nearly 2 months for my new 'un.

Mmmm i know your pain it took me two months of deciding which bike I could afford which is my first mountain bike in years then having to wait for the delivery date,then to be too busy with work to get out on it :evil:
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Bahhh, two weeks is nothing!
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • Woody80
    Woody80 Posts: 324
    It wouldn't surprise me if it's earlier, my Strive was supposed to be end of May and turned up 3.5 months earlier! Brilliant but I'd bought a 'fill in bike' that I had to shift quickly to pay for the Canyon!
  • Mine was ordered on the 1st and i have had a email saying that it will be here cw16 also :( im so excited :D
    Santa Cruz Nomad CC
    Santa Cruz 5010 CC
    YT Tues CF Comp
    Race for Burgtec
  • 2 weeks seems like a long time but it'll soon be here but as it's pooring with rain and bits of snow at the moment im not in such a hurry now as I was in the blistering heat on the weekend when I ordered it.
  • Yeah , mines been despatched and now UPS say wednesday :D
    Santa Cruz Nomad CC
    Santa Cruz 5010 CC
    YT Tues CF Comp
    Race for Burgtec
  • I still have'nt had a tracking number or any information on a delivery date. :?
  • Have you had a 2nd email , i had a conformation , a verification a due for despatch and a despatched :D Now to get used to spd's on my other bikes :/
    Santa Cruz Nomad CC
    Santa Cruz 5010 CC
    YT Tues CF Comp
    Race for Burgtec
  • I have recieved an order e-mail on the day of ordering and then an order confirmation e-mail 2 days after but thats it.
  • :/ not looking good until next tuesday then :/
    Santa Cruz Nomad CC
    Santa Cruz 5010 CC
    YT Tues CF Comp
    Race for Burgtec