£1650 budget on a full-sus trail bike .

jacksprogis
jacksprogis Posts: 75
edited April 2012 in MTB buying advice
Im after another bike for proper uses , everything from road to trails . I have been looking at the giant trance x3 but my 2 lbs cant get them for 10 week minimum as shimano cant make components quick enough . I would love great forks and shocks . Maybe i would be better getting a hardtail again . I have a really well specc'd NS suburban but i feel i need a proper bike :) .

Any thoughts ? :?:

EDIT what about this http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_777719_langId_-1_categoryId_165499#tab8/url]

Then again i dislike halfrauds .
Santa Cruz Nomad CC
Santa Cruz 5010 CC
YT Tues CF Comp
Race for Burgtec

Comments

• canyon nerve am 7
  • canyon nerve am 7
    That looks great , do you own one ?
    Santa Cruz Nomad CC
    Santa Cruz 5010 CC
    YT Tues CF Comp
    Race for Burgtec
  • Kona hei hei trail has some decent discounts at the moment on crc
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=65165
  • canyon nerve am 7

i dont lol. ive been hovering over the buy it now for quite a while. done many many hours or reading and research and that looks like one of the best option. plus i love the design and colour schemes! i havnt heard anyone disliking them.one slight issue with cabeling under the bb but its not a major one.
  • Welsh_Tom
    Welsh_Tom Posts: 571
    canyon nerve am 7

i dont lol. ive been hovering over the buy it now for quite a while. done many many hours or reading and research and that looks like one of the best option. plus i love the design and colour schemes! i havnt heard anyone disliking them.one slight issue with cabeling under the bb but its not a major one.

I would think they have fixxed that problem, but now. but its a 2 min job even if they have not.

I have a am 6 and its one hell of a bike
  • canyon nerve am 7

It really looks great , if i can fund it I will get it :D
    Santa Cruz Nomad CC
    Santa Cruz 5010 CC
    YT Tues CF Comp
    Race for Burgtec
  • Welsh_Tom wrote:
    canyon nerve am 7

I would think they have fixxed that problem, but now. but its a 2 min job even if they have not.

I have a am 6 and its one hell of a bike
    Whats the problem ? And whats the fix ? Thanks guys !
    Santa Cruz Nomad CC
    Santa Cruz 5010 CC
    YT Tues CF Comp
    Race for Burgtec
  • Ordered it just :D , when will she be here ?
    Santa Cruz Nomad CC
    Santa Cruz 5010 CC
    YT Tues CF Comp
    Race for Burgtec
  • Welsh_Tom
    Welsh_Tom Posts: 571
    just slacken off the cable and put it over the crank aim and under the bb shell