Tip of The Day

BobbyTrigger
BobbyTrigger Posts: 377
edited March 2012 in MTB general
Don’t attempt to bleed your brakes in the company of your 2 ½ yr old son – I gave up when he started hitting the frame with a hammer he found in my tool box :D

hence the brake bleed shall recommence at 8pm tonight lol

Comments

• mintedox
    mintedox Posts: 273
    Haha they are a pain. A cheapo plastic toy hammer is my suggestion. My 11 month lad is obsessed with spinning pedals. It's cute and all but he makes a bee line for the bike every time our backs are turned :D
    Papa? Nicole
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    mintedox wrote:
    Haha they are a pain. A cheapo plastic toy hammer is my suggestion.
    I'd reccomend a prophylactic, seems more humane. But I suppose it's too late for that now, in which case, may I reccomend a bigger hammer? No point letting the poor tyke suffer.
  • barty81
    barty81 Posts: 145
    haha. my two year old loves to get involved..she gets covered in grease and the wife gets hellish. had to save my frame from the screwdriver a few times, but to see them get involved is nice.
    Giant xtc
    Canyon nerve am 7
  • Giraffoto
    Giraffoto Posts: 2,078
    mintedox wrote:
    My 11 month lad is obsessed with spinning pedals. It's cute and all . . . :D

The poor little thing's going to be mortified when you get him a balance bike!
    Specialized Roubaix Elite 2015
    XM-057 rigid 29er
  • check your seatpost is secure before going out on your bike then wondering why your knees are around your neck.
    London2Brighton Challange 100k!
    http://www.justgiving.com/broxbourne-runners