Bicycles Should Be Banned From The Roads!

2»

Comments

• DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    Every comment that I've left on Bob's other postings never makes it past moderation, despite being polite and, er... moderate. Think I may have to sign up for "Twitter" and see whether that's a more effective method of response.
  • 2wheelzgood
    2wheelzgood Posts: 373
    http://www.palletlinelogistics.co.uk/bo ... about-bob/ But he's such a nice guy.
    he’s spent much of his life working towards achieving an improved profile for the sector, and served as Chairman of the Road Haulage Association for three years.
    Hah! Public profile! Chairman. The irony.
    It’s also been said about Bob that if you cut him open, he’d have transport stamped right through him like a stick of rock!
    It's also been said about Bob that if you cut him up, he'll try to run you over.
    FCN4: Langster Pro
    FCN8 Dawes Audax
    FCN13: Pompetamine dad and daughter bike

FCN5 Modded Dawes Hybrid R.I.P.
    FCN6 Fixed beater bike (on loan to brother in law)
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    iPete wrote:
    supersonic wrote:
    We have all seen them weaving in and out of traffic, ignoring red traffic lights , going up one way streets the wrong way and terrorising pedestrians on the pavement.

Well I agree with that bit, I see it far too much. But for the rest of his post...

I don't get the mentality of saying 'ban them from the roads' and then moaning about terrorising pedestrians, emmm.
    It effectively means "People shouldn't ride bikes".