Summer Gloves

El Zomba
El Zomba Posts: 164
edited March 2012 in MTB buying advice
The Sun is shining, the temperature is warm and my current gloves are just about to give up the ghost. Has anyone got any recommendations for a good, breathable full-finger glove for the summer? Armour and padding aren't too much of a worry, but gloves that I don't have to bung in the wash all the time for fear of stinky hands after a ride is a bonus.

Comments

• lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    661 Comp are a particularl favourite of mine. Like all these things it's a lot about fit though.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • kagefisk
    kagefisk Posts: 74
    I use the 661 Comp too, which you will get sweaty in - not too much though (for my liking). You could try the Raji, which are even more breathable. I'm going to buy a pair of them to try out this summer.
  • I have some Fox Side winders.
    Well ventilated - they have mesh down the sides of the fingers and into the web area to allow the air in while you are riding.
    2007 Felt Q720 (the ratbike)
    2012 Cube Ltd SL (the hardtail XC 26er)
    2014 Lapierre Zesty TR 329 (the full-sus 29er)
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    661 Raji are my usual summer wear, well vented and the palm is nice and thin but surprisingly tough. They feel almost like going gloveless.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • El Zomba
    El Zomba Posts: 164
    The LBS sells Fox gear, so I'll have a wander over on the weekend to try the Sidewinders on first. If not, there's always the Rajis. Cheers fellas!