My road bike - Moda Finale

Redhog14
Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
edited April 2012 in Your road bikes
11ModaFinale.jpg

c/w SRAM Rival pick it up this weekend.

upgrade from my CX bike and second hand road bikes...

Comments

• RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Looks good. Like the finish.
  • Redhog14
    7027029309_097a947b8b.jpg

current ride: borrowed from Speedybird, been a good wee bike, Orbea Asphalt Fleche with Sora, so I am getting quite an upgrade!
  • Redhog14
    6885713934_9d74b3c71e.jpg

here it is. First ride 37miles on Sat, inc 1590ft of ascending, very responsive light, very stiff, good brakes and comfy saddle.

SRAM Rival with barelli finishing kit, American Classic Victory wheels, my first experience of a proper big chain set and it was not as much of an effort as I thought. A bit harsh ride at times when the surface was poor but fairly flew along when I had the chance.
  • mattbass789
    mattbass789 Posts: 355
    Lovely Moda!

Do you mind me asking what saddle bag that is on the orbea?
    “If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

@mattbeedham
  • Redhog14
    mattbass - yeah it is a StellaAzzuro (sp?) had it for years, perfect for 1 x inner, patches and 2 levers!
  • mattbass789
    mattbass789 Posts: 355
    Cheers, not to hijack the thread my current is on its last legs was also perfect for tube and levers, and patches. So need something similar.

Back on topic, let us know how the moda goes!
    “If you worried about falling off the bike, you’d never get on.”

@mattbeedham
  • Redhog14
    Clocked up 50miles + at the weekend having had the saddle lowered a fraction. This is one smooth, comfortable and very fast bike reconsidering whether I should in fact start commuting on it...I take back what I said about harshness.
  • epo-aholic
    epo-aholic Posts: 1,414
    Those Moda's look really nice, i considered one myself, great value for money.......enjoy!