Shakespeare Spring 100

Peddle Up!
Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
Anyone doing the Shakespeare Spring 100 this Sunday? They've tweaked the course from previous years - looks interesting. Let's hope the weather holds.
Purveyor of "up" :)

Comments

• Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Looks a good one Peddle Up and I note that it is completely sold out. It does usually gets a good press this one, which should bode well.

I am off to Exmoor for a nice audax at the w/e which culminates with a slap up cream tea, so descending hills should be noticeably faster for me next week
  • Peddle Up!
    Exmoor might be a tad more demanding, but I'd do anything for a cream tea too. :) At least the air temperature this weekend stands a chance of being in double figures, unlike the Mad March Freezer!
  • Peddle Up!
    A most enjoyable ride this morning. Setting off from home with the temperature at minus 3C made the choice of clothing tricky, as I was sure it would warm up as soon as the sun got his pants on. Sure enough a base layer, jersey and shorts were enough, plus winter gloves (as the hands always seem to feel it).

A nice route with a decent climb (for me :) ) and very well organised. Thanks to the planners and supporters for their hard work. I think there was supposed to be a photographer along the route, but I didn't spot one. Maybe he was snapping away while my head was down on the climb up Saintbury hill. :)