Witness Denmark Hill Incident - 27/03/2012?

SlowingDown
SlowingDown Posts: 129
edited March 2012 in Commuting general
Posting on the small chance that one of you guys are one of a number of cyclists who would have witnessed an incident I was involved in this morning (27/03/2012) travelling down Denmark Hill at about 0730. I was physically assaulted by a motorist and while I have a witness who saw the incident from end to end he didn't see the actual physical assault as the rather large car involved was between him and us.

I'm determined to get the resolution this deserves especially since 4 weeks ago today a motorcyclist side-swiped me and put me face-first into the tarmac at a fair speed - as there were no witnesses who bothered stopping, no CCTV footage and the motorcyclists claims she did nothing wrong the police are unable to take action and I am left with a hefty dental bill (4 or 5 figures) and a nice disfigurement where the plastic surgeons did a great job of reattaching my top lip.

And I haven't even mentioned the pedestrian who stepped straight out into my front wheel two weeks ago leaving me with more injuries and better still doing the damage to my bike that remarkably didn't happen with the first incident!...oh, I just did :wink:

Anyway, if you did happen to witness the assault I'd be really grateful if you'd drop me a line by PM.
===============================
Ribble Sportive Racing: FCN 2
Tricross Sport: FCN 4
Cannondale R600: FCN 3
Scrapheap Rescued SS, in bits: FCN 9

Helmet wearer
===============================

Comments

• Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    That's pretty harsh.... Hit by a car, a motorbike and a ped in 1 months - that must be some kind of Royal Flush of accidents... I can't help as a witness but kudos for continuing to cycle with all the injuries...
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.