help my mate out please?

Matt the Tester
Matt the Tester Posts: 1,261
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/955YKKQ

hi guys, just trying to help my mate out for his disseration. should only take a few mins :) PLEASE :)
Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
north west of england.

Comments

• Why does the link given send me to a page which tells me I'm leaving facebook (when I've never been on facebook!)?

Can you post a link to the actual survey rather than a facebook link? What is the survey on and what is his dissertation about?
  • ahh thanks for that! ok. i will sort this out.
    north west of england.
  • it is easy to deduce that climate change and global warming are a rising issue culturally; but what about physically. The physical signs of climate change are growing, strange weather patterns, increasing sea levels, glacial meltdowns, and increased levels of CO2, flooding, droughts and many more. However, what is the government doing about it? Britain has adopted the Target 2050 approach, developed by Severn Wye Energy Agency with Stroud District Council in 2006 aimed at reducing carbon emissions in commercial and residential sectors by the year 2050. The target intends to reduce carbon emissions 80% below the 1990 baseline.

what he wrote. survey says all :)
    north west of england.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    done it - doesnt really give an option not to believe in global warming, but hey ho its his work - best of luck to him.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Another good one - Short, sweet and to the point!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    done it - doesnt really give an option not to believe in global warming, but hey ho its his work - best of luck to him.

because that would be daft.

but I suspect you mean man made global warming ;)
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    iPete wrote:

because that would be daft.

but I suspect you mean man made global warming ;)

thats exactly what i meant well spotted mr iPete. :)
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • rake
    rake Posts: 3,204
    nuclear. :wink: