Gloves?

muirs
muirs Posts: 3
edited March 2012 in Women
Hi Ladies,
having ripped my gloves at the weekend I'm in the market for a new pair and hoping for recommendations. I do mostly cross country stuff, and want full fingered ones, but would prefer something with a bit of protection - seeing a dislocated finger the other day has bumped that one up my priorities a bit!
No shop near me so will be buying online, most of the sites have relatively limited ladies selections, hence hoping someone can tell me what's good quality, good value, and will last!
Cheers
Muireann

Comments

• miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    Hello :D

I have some great gloves at the moment but I can't honestly remember what they are! I'm riding tonight, so i'll check and will let you know. I have quite small hands so finding comfy gloves that fit is a novelty for me :lol:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I'm not a woman but have small skinny hands,

Been really loving the dakine gloves of late, good fit and brilliant wear on the, had 661 raja before and destroyed them in around 2 weeks :(
  • Mrs Toast
    Mrs Toast Posts: 636
    I love the Specialized Ridge women’s gloves, mainly because of my freakish hands – I have long, narrow hands. Women’s gloves are normally too short in the finger, blokes gloves too wide in the palm. The Specialized women’s XL gloves fit though! :D They've lasted me years.

There’s only protection on the palm though, not on the fingers.