What size grubscrew on Formula K18 lever

stubs
stubs Posts: 5,001
edited March 2012 in MTB workshop & tech
Trying to fit a new brake lever to a front Formula ORO K18 brake. The lever pivot pin is held in with a tiny grub screw does anyone know what size it is. It looks like a Torx screw smallest I have is a T10 which is too big.

Tried to download the Formula service pdf but it wont download been trying for 2 hours and it has downloaded 2% of file. Be quicker to fly to Italy and ask at the factory.
Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    2mm IIRC
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • stubs
    Its deffo a torx screw

7015512183_8ceab2a9a3_c.jpg
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Must have changed it for the new ones then.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • stubs
    Time to buy a set of torx screwdrivers I think. Damn I hate buying tools 8)
  • stubs
    Just for future reference the grub screw is a Torx T8. I now have a complete set of Torx screwdrivers size T4 to T40 :D