Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, makes you want to move

colinsmith123
colinsmith123 Posts: 579
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
your cycling feet... A re-worded Bob lyric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBDVarvFqYI&feature=related

So what are you doing this weekend whilst the sun is shining.

Me, 2 hours this afternoon, then the Evans MTB event tomorrow morning, and Herne Hill on Sunday.

Lovin' it :D
Live to ski
Ski to live

Comments

• LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    I'm at work, tomorrow I've got a domestic chore filled day, which leaves Sunday AM for my usual solo 40 miler. A quick search on the beeb for weather and have you guessed it? Out of the next 7 days, Sunday morning will be the cloudiest and coldest. :evil:
  • Good times, forecast 17c for Monday's commute... however weekend first... Satruday going get a nice long cycle in, try beat my times, gym then do some gardening.

Sunday shopping with the Mrs :cry:
  • had a lovely ride this morning! oh and wednesday, and tuesday!

50 miles in 2:39:09. bloody cars slowing me down -.- would of gotten 19MPH avg if i didn't slow down. all good training!
    Coveryourcar.co.uk RT Tester
    north west of england.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Taking the kids to the zoo tomorrow. Will be out first thing Sunday morning though - new shoes to try! 8)
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Shamefully I've done no cycling whatsover since early December so if you see some fat b*stard hauling his chunky ar*e over towards Preston tomorrow morning don't give him a hard time. He's merely 'struggling for form'.*

*AKA 'being a big fat-ass.'
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Back from holiday now, Sunday ride sorted, but I doubt we'll see much sun - leaving at 6:30am after just having put the clocks forward :o

I'll speak to my brother tonight to see if he wants to go out tomorrow.
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Will be out Sunday trying to recover my confidence after the last 6 months spent turning the wheels on my turbo trainer. Doubt I will be setting any record busting times but I don't care, I just want to get used to cycling on the roads again. First time out was last Sunday and I found I was gripping the handle bars really tightly, so much so that I got a cramp in my forearm :(

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!