cube access pro-chainring guard?

James0911
James0911 Posts: 43
edited March 2012 in MTB buying advice
hiya guys, my mrs. has got a cube access pro with the Shimano FC-M430 crank set i believe. she asked me if they made chain ring guards for her bike as she keeps catching her jeans etc if she just pops to the shop (and is too stubborn to just tuck her jeans into her socks lol) but i can't for the life of me find one that'll fit.
do any of you know if there is one out there that would fit and if so where i could get one from?
cheers in advance
james

Comments

• You could always fit a bash guard, replacing the outer chainring, and that would stop them getting ripped a bit, you could just get her to fit a strap around her ankle which cost about a 5er that she just puts over the jeans, and some companies make a small dohicky that you mount to the frame over the crankset which stops things getting caught, but I can't find for the life of me a example.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    go to your LBS and ask for a trouser guard. cheap and ugly.

a Bash that will allow keeping of all 3 rings is about 60 quid. look for a Big ring bash on CRC.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown