The bike outlet, york

497adam
497adam Posts: 52
edited May 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hi as anybody used these? are the reliable?

Comments

• 497adam
    anyone? they have some good offers at the moment
  • Eranu
    Eranu Posts: 712
    I ordered from them once and had no issues. I think a few people on here have had delivery issues with them however.
  • I've used them quite a bit for all kinds of stuff. They've always been excellent. Nice quick delivery too.
  • 497adam
    Cheers guys got hope stuff on offer
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Slow post every time but otherwise good- great prices so I didn't expect ninja delivery tbh, they've got to save money somewhere.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • never had a problem with them yet
  • They seem alright to me. Only been there a couple of times, completely forgot it existed. Might go pop in there this weekend.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • I ordered a full face at 4pm on a Thursday and it arrived the following day, I was impressed.
    Trek Fuel Ex 9.8 2010
    Yeti SB66
  • bikebb
    bikebb Posts: 1
    I ordered hope hoops and a few other bits and pieces. A week after I ordered I phoned them because I'd gotten no sort of confirmation of order but the money had left my account. I asked if the wheels were actually in stock. They said they were and that they would be shipped early the next week. Almost two weeks later I phoned again to ask where my wheels were. They said they were not in stock and wouldn't be for several weeks. I was moving from my shipping address so I asked them to cancel the order. They said that was fine, and sent me an email saying they would process the refund shortly. More than a month after that communication, and a few gentle phone and email prods later, I still don't have my money. They are not returning my emails and avoiding my phone calls. I will never buy from them again and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
  • rapid_donkey
    rapid_donkey Posts: 448
    I ordered some flat pedals from them, which they showed in stock on their website.
    They took the money straight away, but after a week my pedals hadnt arrived.
    I rang them, they were out of stock, but never sent my an email to tell me, offer me a refund etc.
    I asked for a refund, but it never happened, so 3 or 4 days later I rang again and finally got a refund.
    Probably wont buy from them again.