The Hockney Exhibition - London 'til 09 April -

Fatamorgana
Fatamorgana Posts: 257
edited March 2012 in The hub
I wouldn't normally bang the gong about all things art, but if you are considering going or even have a passing interest or have read any of the rave reviews, having been up to London yesterday and whizzed 'round in 1.5hrs, I can't tell you how magnificent this show is.

If you love the English scenery with our wooded glades, forestry trails, seemingly hotch-potch patch-work of fields and hedges, value your scenery without human encumbrance, appreciate the (bike) occasional pit stop to simply admire the view down a bridleway with all the blossom or cow parsley or simply enjoy the freedom of a spring day's ride out in the countryside I defy anyone not to be knocked for six by this show.

And clearly, that's just relating the show from the stand point of biking and nothing else.

The best show I've attended since the Caravaggio exhibition at the prado in Barca' back in the late 90's - outstanding, life-affirming, inspiring and a 10/10 Well done Mr Hockney!

(they're open 'til midnight on some evenings it's that popular so I'd advise booking a time slot)