Jack Whitehall Hits the Road, Why oh Why oh Why?

tim_wand
tim_wand Posts: 2,552
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
That over indulged , about as funny as a dose of syphillis f*cktard, Jack Whitehall gets his own series on Channel 4 Tonight.

"Hit the road Jack" If only at 60 mph in a screaming alpine decent where he realises he didnt re engage his front caliper after the climb and his front skewer has also come off"

I have been informed on here previously that his Father is a T.V exec, there can be no other reason why this turd is on telly.

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    I think he's brilliant i liked his joke about the erm....the ermmm....the....no, I was thinking of someone else - you're right why is on tv.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Not a fan then?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • jeepie
    jeepie Posts: 497
    Hi Tim,

How old are you? If you don't mind me asking. I can't stand him either. Completely unfunny. I watched him do some standup on Michael Mackintyre and my sister (much younger) laughed at stuff that left me cold. Perhaps you're out the bracket? I guess I am.... the only possible reason - someone must like him. Anyone?
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    Im sure i read somewhere that his dad works for a broadcaster and is responsible for getting some people on the telly. It deffinately figures...
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Also heard he's taking over from Georgie Thompson on League of their Own on Sky1.

Everytime he's been on there he's like the Titanic.
  • tim_wand
    I m 42 if that puts me out of the bracket for his humour , than thank God for that,
    like to think I ve got fairly broad tastes in Comedy , From Old school stuff like Dave Allen to more current stuff like Mighty Boosch (Actually your probably right gave up on most of it about five years ago)

As for replacing Georgie Thompson, NO!!!!!!!!!! Dont care if shes funny or not I d certainly perform like the Titanic near her, Going down.

As for league of their own, other than in Gavin and Stacey , James Cordon is another one I can take or leave.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Is he the really un-funny one who thnks his sh*t is the sh*t ?

I know who you mean now, smug as a bug and not funny. Now the Irish fella with the small keyboard who does the daft songs is clever and funny. :)
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Who the fock is Jack Whitehall?

Seriously, who is he, I've NEVER HEARD of him. :?
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • tim_wand
    Frank , think you would confer with my view of him, Can you remember Harry Enfields Tory Boy,

Thats him , just Posher More Priveledged and a lot more F*cking annoying, You'd like him about as much as you like Maggie
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    tim wand wrote:
    Frank , think you would confer with my view of him, Can you remember Harry Enfields Tory Boy,

Thats him , just Posher More Priveledged and a lot more F*cking annoying, You'd like him about as much as you like Maggie

Thanks for that Tim, shall avoid that programme like the plague then.

"Tory boy" a parody of William Hague. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    14-25 year olds...
    He's like a dog whistle for them.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    There's that woman who's entire (unfunny) stand up act is based on her being a woman and being Nigerian. Jack Whitehall is along the same lines but his routine is about being a bit young and a bit posh.
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I think he's quite funny. He was on Radio 4's Wordaholics earlier this week and was actually quite witty.

For example....

"I guess I'm homophobic in the same sense that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of spiders, I'm not scared of gays, but I would probably scream if I saw one in my bath".
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Celebrety cyclists get on my tits.

Who fecking cares if some C list tosser rides from Land's End to John O' Groats for charity? The overpaid non-entities could just give the money to whatever cause they are collecting for out of what they pay their accountants to avoid tax.
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Smokin Joe wrote:
    Celebrety cyclists get on my tits.

Who fecking cares if some C list tosser rides from Land's End to John O' Groats for charity? The overpaid non-entities could just give the money to whatever cause they are collecting for out of what they pay their accountants to avoid tax.

And in other unrelated news... :?
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    Pross wrote:
    There's that woman who's entire (unfunny) stand up act is based on her being a woman and being Nigerian. Jack Whitehall is along the same lines but his routine is about being a bit young and a bit posh.

Yes YES! Who the hell is she, she really is dismal, where the feck did she come from? what has she been on? and more importantly how the hell has she landed a spot on my TV!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    Pross wrote:

Yes YES! Who the hell is she, she really is dismal, where the feck did she come from? what has she been on? and more importantly how the hell has she landed a spot on my TV!

Nigeria, haven't you been paying attention to her "jokes"? ;)

Edit: She was actually born in the UK but she won't let that ruin her act!
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    He has a mildly famous Dad, a famous godfather and lots of blue blood family friends, hence his expedition to our screens. Keep it in the family, silver spoon entertainment.
  • Jehannum
    Jehannum Posts: 107
    Gene Yashere, I think she's called. About as funny as a blister. A lot of shouting and a lot of "my mother used to hit me..."

J.
    Reduce your carbon footprint - ride a metal bike!