Cyclists attacks van driver

Comments

• Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    [mybreakfastconsisted]

It was the van driver's fault for braking too sharply.

[/mybreakfastconsisted]
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    /thread in one!

Tag as #manbitesdog.
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Wearing Rapha?! Or operhaps World Champ shirt.....

'The offender is white, 5ft 10ins, of athletic build, and around 24-years-old. He was wearing black cycling shorts, a white and grey fitted top with stripes on the sleeves and black sunglasses. '
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,770
    Unfortunately as this and GTV's thread show you can get twunts on bikes as much as any other method of transport.
    I suspect there may be a bit more to it than in the article. Perhaps the driver rolled his eyes in an exasperated manner to cause such a reaction. Until we know more I'd say the bloke needs to be locked up. Cyclist, not driver.
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Unfortunately as this and GTV's thread show you can get twunts on bikes as much as any other method of transport.
    I suspect there may be a bit more to it than in the article. Perhaps the driver rolled his eyes in an exasperated manner to cause such a reaction. Until we know more I'd say the bloke needs to be locked up. Cyclist, not driver.

Ugh - not going there again!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Slightly surprised the description didn't match angry embankment man.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    I am not defending the cyclist. (Remember this part).

Did WVM cross the white line at the junction scaring the daylights out of the cyclist?
    Were words said?
    Witness accounts?

We have only had one side of the story.

What ultimately happened shouldn't have. No excuses but possibly understandable with the full facts.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • sfichele
    sfichele Posts: 605
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I suspect there may be a bit more to it than in the article

Be interesting to see what the facts were if they ever emerge...
  • what! no d lock!?

Pah. :roll:
  • Ben6899 wrote:
    [mybreakfastconsisted]

It was the van driver's fault for braking too sharply.

[/mybreakfastconsisted]

I haven't a scooby what happened, we've only got one side of the story, so how in the name of left-handed Greek buggery could you expect anyone to apportion blame?
  • I like the kind of natural evolution of the forum where varying contributions aren't necessary, all you need to do is post what you think other peoples' opinions are in order to shoot them down.

[Ben6899]

I expect the cyclist pissed on baby mice then stuffed them up his arse and took a steaming Forrest in the van driver's mum's handbag. That's what I reckon.

{Ben6899}
  • Was the van driven by a strong, intelligent women that was able to argue well, and the bike ridden by a young Dennis Waterman.... which justifies it

......probably
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • I expect the van driver was a muslim.

I welded a six-foot metal pole to my car bonnet to fly the Flag Of The Union. Car failed the MOT.

Muslims have taken over the country without firing a shot.
  • corshamjim
    corshamjim Posts: 234
    This sort of nonsense wouldn't happen if we paid road tax...
  • Was the van driven by a strong, intelligent women that was able to argue well, and the bike ridden by a young Dennis Waterman.... which justifies it

......probably

Did he write a theme tune for it?

:mrgreen:
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686

[Ben6899]

I expect the cyclist pissed on baby mice then stuffed them up his ars* and took a steaming Forrest in the van driver's mum's handbag. That's what I reckon.

{Ben6899}

That's almost telepathic.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Twostage
    Twostage Posts: 987
    I haven't a scooby what happened, we've only got one side of the story, so how in the name of left-handed Greek buggery could you expect anyone to apportion blame?
    Easy. I read as far as 'driving a white Citroen Berlingo van' and I'd reached my verdict. It was a white van - guilty. :D
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Not just a white van - a white French van - bound to be guilty of something (irony or possibly sarcasm)