Swrve advert

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
Has anyone clicked on the link advert for swrve clothing (fixie stuff) yet ?

I had a peek in there, it looks like a series of stills from a Vic and Bob sketch.
Tyring a bit too hard to be somethine, I think. :)

Comments

• There are adverts...?
  • Tony-J
    Tony-J Posts: 53
    Just had a trot round their website. The stupid really burns the hottest with the gloves they sell. Personally I don't get it, none of it is bike fit to my eyes, are they just taking the idea of a bike as a fashion theme? Why the armored motorcycle gloves then? Planning to TWOK a scooter?
    Glen (work colleague) 'So Tony, those stars in the sky..they're not really small...they're really far away?'
    Glen:'so the Scottish, the Welch and the Irish all have their own languages..so why don't the English have their own language?'
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    GiantMike is a big fan........
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139

Enough said!

or you can follow the direct link to the website

http://www.iwanttolooklikeafixiepervert.com
  • Tony-J
    Tony-J Posts: 53
    That guy in the chin glove looks dam dangerous to me. Would. Not. Buy. Pint.
    Glen (work colleague) 'So Tony, those stars in the sky..they're not really small...they're really far away?'
    Glen:'so the Scottish, the Welch and the Irish all have their own languages..so why don't the English have their own language?'
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    Am I missing something? The 'models' are well... Ugly! When I buy clothes I at least like the model to look good so I can pretend I will look like that! Flat stomach and rippling biceps and all!
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    I thought the Village People had reformed!
  • fluff.
    fluff. Posts: 771
    Dunno why that links to US site, http://www.swrve.co.uk is much less hipster looking (and I'm a fan of their shorts/trousers). Don't get the gloves either though, at no point have I ever wished a pair of gloves could do with some knuckle guards.