Super f1 Sunday/mothers day morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Very tired this morning, but watched Australian gp live for years and so hangover isn't going to stop that

Today is a small walk, followed by the pub for a quick pint and then back to our house where both sets of parents and my grandparents are coming over for dinner. Should be reasonably drunken (obviously)

Comments

• jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Today is the eldest's first rugby match, which will be followed by noshings at the in-laws. Later this afternoon it will be FA Cup football and several bottles of beer I should imagine. And at some point during all that I also want to wash the bike. All with a hangover from watching the rugby yesterday.

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Greeting Maggots!

Australian GP: Win, well done Button!
    Off to Yorkshire this AM to say some farewells before I complete my exodus from the UK fairly soon.
    Other than the nice road trip that will be complimented with real coffee and maybe some bacon.. not much on the go today
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bum bandits

I didn't watch the F1, first time in as long as I can remember, thank you Supercunt Ecclestone. Anyways glad Jenson won.

Now then, today will be meh, it's raining, I'm in a bad mood, will watch the DH later, not much else planned.

Laters
  • Morning,
    Feel like doing something fun today. Gonna think about it and make a plan.
    Laters
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Now that I have been forced to hear the result on the radio I will say morning.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Morning Freaks,

Will be treating the other half to a Full English Lunch for Mothers Day, so it's off to the shops shortly to pick up egg, bacon & sausage supplies. This afternoon will mostly be spent down at the pool and gym trying to burn off the Full English Lunch...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning,
    Feel like doing something fun today. Gonna think about it and make a plan.
    Laters

Remember nothing beats the element of suprise and chloroform!

Morning spazwanglers!
    Yesterday was fun, came second at a quiz night following appeal that they'd ignored our 40 points in the last round. Today is good so far, kids up, dog walked, breakfast done and off out in a bit. Might get on the bike later whilst dinners cooking but probably not as I can't be bothered with one of the 'it's mothers day' arguments.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Survived the Peaks ride yesterday, without any major crashes. Shame Richie63 had to retire early.
    Got in at 4am again, was pretty hammered but not hungover today. Am about to get ready to go ride a horse around in circles for an hour.
    Will watch the DH racing after and then should probably go see the mother ship...

Kisses
    FoxC
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    'Ning
    Survived the Peaks ride yesterday, without any major crashes. Shame Richie63 had to retire early.
    Got in at 4am again, was pretty hammered but not hungover today. Am about to get ready to go ride a horse around in circles for an hour.
    Will watch the DH racing after and then should probably go see the mother ship...

Kisses
    FoxC

He does that, getting old you see. Was he trying to ride with broken brakes again?

:D
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'Ning
    Survived the Peaks ride yesterday, without any major crashes. Shame Richie63 had to retire early

He does that, getting old you see. Was he trying to ride with broken brakes again?

At his age though it's not exactly early retirement though ;) he'll soon be working in B&Q.

Morning scuttlers

Today I shall be spending an annoyingly middle sector of the day learning to shunt up the brick yard which prevents me doing much with my day really. Think I'll nip to the gym for starters then do a pub quiz later.

Had a grand olds day yesterday watching rugger and driving so it's not all bad, then got a couple of mayes coming down from wolves next weekend for a proper session

Laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    tired.com but no hangover* from st paddy's day celeberations, *whatever the hell that is!

no bacons but golden syrup weetabix. just getting ready to visit the rest of the family where I'll probably catch 40 winks while the kids run around, then home to watch pre-recorded FA cup.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning (ish)
    Up early to watch race at my bro's where grilled pig was featured.
    Short ride as i felt slow and heavy, so cut it short to get back for taking the family and mumatron out for lunch/dinner.
    Watching ladies DH at mo, and will watch the highlights of F1 again waitng for 3 generations of girls get ready!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'Ning

Kisses
    FoxC

Retire early!! Bloomin' to right snapped off rear mech and I wasn't even going downhill at the time:( had to use bike like some Victorian Hobby Horse to get back.

Later today I will be fixing bike as have spare mech kicking about :)

DH watching for now.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon people of the CC!

Yesterday was awesome. Me and some friends went to Blackpool to celebrate their birthdays, riding on rollercoasters when hungover brings a whole new world of fear 'Will I be sick?' :lol:
    Then afterwards, we went into the Pasaje Del Terror. I don't know if you've been to one, but you need to stop what you're doing and go. I have never been so scared in my life, I don't know why, I don't normally get scared, but I screamed and ran. It was f*****g amazing! :D

Today, I shall be relaxing. I have all this week off wooo :D

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro