Finally got a road bike...

alphacharlie
alphacharlie Posts: 202
edited March 2012 in Road beginners
After selling a Boardman Hybrid in the quest for buying a road bike I finally managed to pick one up this morning, its a 2011 Boardman Team in "as new" condition, only had a quick spin round the block so far as it has SPD pedals on and I dont have any compatable shoes as yet.

teamboardman.jpg
Carrera Fury for the muddy stuff
Boardman Road Team for the black stuff
PDQ for the TT stuff

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Congratulations on the new arrival - you must be very proud of your new baby!! :lol:

Sorry but the reflectors have simply gotta go!! :mrgreen:
  • Yahey! Enjoy.
  • joshr96
    joshr96 Posts: 153
    You must be pleased to have a bike like that! I love Boardmans. Enjoy! :)
    Carrera TDF 2011 Limited Edition.
    Crossbow Hybrid
    Boardman AiR 9.8 one day..
  • Cheers folks,
    I had already stripped off the wheel reflectors but forgot the front and back's :(
    PDQ for the TT stuff
  • rpd_steve
    rpd_steve Posts: 361
    There were wheel reflectors on Mavic wheels?! Must have been put on by a Halfords billy! Great bike all the same - enjoy and sorry about being poor from now on. (You will heep buying bits you 'need')
  • Gren82
    Gren82 Posts: 48
    Picked up the same bike a few weeks ago, apart from a piss poor set up from Halfords I have to say I'm totally taken by it. Very nice bike to ride and a few hundred miles on and can't fault it. Take those reflectors off tho :-)
  • Gren82 wrote:
    Picked up the same bike a few weeks ago, apart from a wee-wee poor set up from Halfords I have to say I'm totally taken by it. Very nice bike to ride and a few hundred miles on and can't fault it. Take those reflectors off tho :-)

Nice one, I'm looking forward to getting out on it in the next few weeks
    Cheers
    AC
    PDQ for the TT stuff
  • mikelskas
    mikelskas Posts: 57
    Nice ride.
    I picked up a new bike myself today so I too am smiling from ear to ear! :D:D:D
    2011 Jamis Ventura Race
    2016 BMC TeamMachine SLR02