Patrick STarfish Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Today will hopefully consist of a mass amount of drinking and dancing like a loon.

before hand though a quick clean of the bike and trip to the bike shop is in order.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Morning

Today starts with qualifying :) rumour has it kimi refused to go out in the rain yesterday

Soon as it finishes off to meet a mate for a quick ride, then it's time with the kids/study and pub
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Been driving too long.

Time for a few hours shut eye.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    nicklouse wrote:
    Been driving too long.

Time for a few hours shut eye.

Muff driving
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Ride in the Peaks today. It's far to early.
    If I'm alive later I might go out and be sociable. However there's a chance I'll probably just vegetate on the sofa instead.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Urghhhh Saturday,
    Pretty good day planned, but first I need to have a cup of t.
    Considering bacons.... Gym then might nip to the bike shop and then to the car dealers.
    This evening probably consists of stalking foxc drink for drink, unless I / she gets a better offer.
    Anyhow I need to go and buy a lime and some string.
    Mark out.
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    going home today, getting a flight with tnt! so mrs 13 should be able to online track me! hope they don't lose me like most of the parcels they deliver!

finally got a gleg at the northern lights last night, luvverly!

hope you all have a great weekend and hope wales win nothing!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Not the best day ahead for me. Start with collecting stuff from the wifes shop. Then picking up youngest son from friends house and heading to ICU to meet wife and see how older son is doing. Spend all day at hospital with the highlight being a move to a ward. And at some point dealing with family who I have offended by making my own decisions about the overnight care of youngest son. Chance of getting out on my bike = zero.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Today consists of taking eldest to get rugby related stuffs for his first game tomorrow. Afterwhich it will be an afternoon of being parked on the sofa watching the rugby. The odd bottle of beer or two may also be consumed.

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    oodboo wrote:
    heading to ICU to meet wife and see how older son is doing. Spend all day at hospital with the highlight being a move to a ward.
    Hope your kid gets better oodboo.

Finally picking The Bruiser up from the LBS today - got half the innards of my RP2 replaced on warranty: must be riding it too hard :-D A fair bit of Dad's taxi work is to follow but no bike today I'm walking a bit funny after yesterdays marathon session (by my standards) at Bedgebury.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    Top of the morning to ye!

Just curling one out then heading down to keswick. Maybe do the Skidaw loop.
    Then bike shop and home for some fettling.

Once I've finished I might fix my bike too.
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • Bred2shred
    Bred2shred Posts: 306
    Heading off to spend 4.5k on something that will bring me absolutly no joy what so ever :cry:

Bloody new roof on bloody house i bloody rent out.

The rest of the day will consist of giving the on one a service and then watching closer to the edge.
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    oodboo wrote:
    heading to ICU to meet wife and see how older son is doing

Hope he gets better soon.

Right then, down to business. MORNING BUMDERS!!!!!

Today is full of stuff. I have to visit the grandmother. I will not enjoy this, I may return a murderer.

Following this I have some wheels that hopefully only need a little tiny bit of truing, yeah right, one of them is a right state.

Then I'll ride bikes.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Angry Bird wrote:
    oodboo wrote:
    heading to ICU to meet wife and see how older son is doing

Hope he gets better soon.

Very much this.

Morning scuttlers. Off to cocoricos for brunch and patisserie in a bit before having a wander down to Cathays to watch the rugger, I would go into town but it's full of Galloise smoking arrogant loud french men, hawhehawing their way down the high street, so instead I am going to watch the game with a different bunch of lazy people who smell of cheese, students.

Laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    I've been in the army for 15 years today. This has been a very quick 15 years.

Might celebrate today with a little trip to the woods but seeing as i have been away all week, i feel like i need some sofa time.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Just eating a philadelphia cheese/chocolate sarnie, but its ok i started the day with bacon muffins.
    Off to yet another 5 year old birthday party in a min, which means 2 things, i'll miss Qualli of both MTB and F1, and 2 i'll have a headache for the rest of the day from the noise
    The mech hangers havent turned up so no riding of beyonce, may have to use my Bro's spare :(
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Evening All

That's a very PC way of starting.

Anyway been out riding in the Peaks with FoxC and a posse of others but was premature in finishing 'cause of my rear mech snapping - not the mech hanger :(

Went shopping in Meadowhall for the rest of the afters.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg