My work colleague tells me I'm evil???

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
So... a few weeks ago this girl comes up to our office as most of the secretary's do...

I casually tell this guy that I overheard her talking to another girl saying she likes him (no such conversation took place)

I've given him plausible reasons to back my fake claims up such as why else would she keep coming up to our office?

He's since been going to the bathroom and putting on half a bottle of ode de toilet etc before going downstairs.

I even asked if she called him yesterday... :lol: told him I gave her his number.

Every time she comes up and leaves I ask what happened? that was your chance!
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Wow the hours must fly by in your office :roll:
  • omegas
    omegas Posts: 970
    So... a few weeks ago this girl comes up to our classroom as most of the kids do...

I casually tell this guy that I overheard her talking to another girl saying she likes him (no such conversation took place)

I've given him plausible reasons to back my fake claims up such as why else would she keep coming up to our classroom?

He's since been going to the bathroom and putting on half a bottle of ode de toilet etc before going downstairs.

I even asked if she called him yesterday... :lol: told him I gave her his number.

I am sure lots of us used to do this when we were kids :lol:
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    njee20 wrote:
    Wow the hours must fly by in your office :roll:

:lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    I suppose it's more likely to work than phoning up the office newbie and asking if they can shout across the office for a visitor called Phil McCracken, Hugh Jarse or Mike Hunt.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    The only prank we had when I worked for sports direct (other high stet sports retailers are available) was geing the new saturday girls to practice climbing ladders in short skirts in the name of health and safety
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    So... a few weeks ago this girl comes up to our office as most of the secretary's do...

I've given him plausible reasons to back my fake claims up such as why else would she keep coming up to our office?

Wild times mate, wild times.

This sounds like more fun than masturbation.
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I suppose it's more likely to work than phoning up the office newbie and asking if they can shout across the office for a visitor called Phil McCracken, Hugh Jarse or Mike Hunt.

I work with such a person funnily enough :lol:

Missed out Lucy Tupper on that list too......
  • In my office someone does that, he's the one everyone talks about behind his back and thinks he's a tit.

PS, any luck with the baby Ryan?
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • Stevo_666
    Ryan Jones wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I work with such a person funnily enough :lol:

Missed out Lucy Tupper on that list too......
    Took me a minute to get that - doh!

You could go for the double with 'Ben Doon and Phil McCavity'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Ryan Jones

Nahh, that's Gazlar's idea which was clearly second rate :lol:
  • Gazlar
    Ryan Jones wrote:

Nahh, that's Gazlar's idea which was clearly second rate :lol:

Well Mrs jones had no objection to making one that time I came round ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Ryan Jones
    Superb, my masterplan to get a 2 bed council flat (above a shop) worked after all :D
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    I managed to send an apprentice to the stores for a fallopian tube. Amused me no end.
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • Gazlar
    Ryan Jones wrote:
    Superb, my masterplan to get a 2 bed council flat (above a shop) worked after all :D

Yeah, this plan worked beret than the time you tried to get that 14 year old knocked up ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Ryan Jones
    Gazlar wrote:
    Yeah, this plan worked beret than the time you tried to get that 14 year old knocked up ;)

Worked a treat that did, such a shame however that on her way to the letterbox with her csa forms she got run over.....twice before being set alight. I can't believe she'd commit suicide with a future on handouts in front of her :o
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    anyone else think we should have a whip round and get gazlar a new keyboard :P
  • Stevo_666
    His current one must be very sticky.
  • Gazlar
    Blooming swype on my phone, do you realise how hard it is to drive, reply and tug one off at the same time.

And women say blokes can't multi task
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • jfry94
    jfry94 Posts: 392
    i got my mate with the old "can you get me a glass hammer and some tartan paint" the other day while i was in college.

i study carpentry you'd think they'd know about the hammer lol
    2014 Giant Trance 27.5 1
    2013 Cannondale Jekyll 3
    2007 Carrera Kraken