Buy a Polka Dot KOM short sleeve jersey ...good price ?

Sunderland Supporter
edited March 2012 in Road beginners
Where could I buy a legit and not knockoff polka dot king of the mountains short sleeve jersey with 3/4 length front zip and 3 back pockets at a great price ? Doesnt HAVE to be TDF , it can be basque or other tours. I love polka dot jerseys.
Unashamed to admit Ive zero time for Tory , Toff, In-bred , ex Public Schoolboys who are flushing our country down the crapper.

Comments

• Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    I love the polka dot design too but my stupid self conciousness stops me from wearing it (hopefully this thread won't degenerate into a "you're not worthy" one).

Prendas are always very good for some lovely retro/leftfield jerseys:

Alternatively, The Nalini made TDF tops are quite nice.

Yopu might struggle to get any specific design top with all the features you want though so suspect that you will need to be to be a bit flexible there (not too many tops around with zipped pockets, etc.).
  • Peddle Up!
    Peddle Up! Posts: 2,040
    Bobbinogs wrote:
    I love the polka dot design too but my stupid self conciousness stops me from wearing it (hopefully this thread won't degenerate into a "you're not worthy" one).

Your recently posted ride profiles suggest that you are worthy. :D
    Purveyor of "up" :)
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Peddle Up! wrote:
    Bobbinogs wrote:

Your recently posted ride profiles suggest that you are worthy. :D

Thats for the rainbow jerseys
  • k1875
    k1875 Posts: 485
    http://www.startfitness.co.uk/product.a ... P_ID=47314

Doesn't say what length the zip is & only certain sizes left, but they have green yellow & white versions too.
  • cje
    cje Posts: 148
    Yeah, Start Cycles in Newcastle has yellow, green and polka dot TDF jerseys for £25. I was tempted, but it leaves me open to abuse when I'm labouring up a small hill!