First couple of uprades to my new bike!

arussiansniper
arussiansniper Posts: 36
edited March 2012 in Your mountain bikes
photo-2.jpg
phoaato.jpg
photoq.jpg

ODI Troy Lee Lock On's and a Topeak Saddle Bag...

Charge Spoon Saddle in Brushed Black and some DMR V8 Pedals in Acid Red are on the way...

Loving my new bike so far!
Cannondale SL1 2012

'As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster' - Henry Hill

Comments

• chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    mate, the saddle bag isn't an upgrade, you'll probably end up with a camelback of some sort and all your bits will go in that, the bag will end up in the parts bin with those wheel reflectors and pedals when you change them, in other words, its spoiling the lines of a lovely looking bike, nice one :D
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • I7 Extreme
    I7 Extreme Posts: 228
    thats true, my mate had a sadlebag with a toolkit in and where the straps met the bag came apart, and that was only xc. it is a nice bike though :)
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    first point, the grips are the wrong way round, i.e. left should be on the right, the bigger flange should be on the inside. secondly, they are rotated too far round, the upper flange should be pointing upwards, and the lower flange pointing down, troy lee should level with you, not on top of the bars, otherwise its a superb choice of grip, i refuse to use any others!

I'll echo the saddle bag comments too, get a hydration pack of some sort, all saddle bags do is rattle around and fall apart