TV prog's past their sell by date

2»

Comments

• finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    MichaelW wrote:
    The Sky At Night
    You would have though by now they would have run out of stars.

Do you know how big the universe is?
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

That is why the Sky at Night will never be dated, although it may just end when Patrick Moore's trousers finally gobble him up.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Benidorm, absolute cack. and any show that involves the GP phoning in to vote.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Benidorm, absolute cack. and any show that involves the GP phoning in to vote.

What have you got against General Practitioners voting? And does this extend to other members of the medical profession?
  • Frank the tank
    Very droll my friend "general public".

Yes I know I'm in the net again. :roll:
    Tail end Charlie

• grandad3
    grandad3 Posts: 322
    All the soaps, friends, only fools and horses, last of the summer wine, reality shows. In fact apart from sport, some documentaries, mad men, game of thrones, boardwalk empire and spartacus, telly is pretty crap :lol:
    'Collapse the Light into Earth'
  • Frank the tank
    grandad3 wrote:
    All the soaps, friends, only fools and horses, last of the summer wine, reality shows. In fact apart from sport, some documentaries, mad men, game of thrones, boardwalk empire and spartacus, telly is pretty crap :lol:

We should take a step back in time and only have TV for 12hrs a day. the more time it's on the more sh1t has to be made/regurgitated to fill the time. The populous might then do something with their time. While I'm on about turning back time, re-introduce licensing laws on pubs and stop supermarkets etc selling alcohol aswell if the govornment want to try and curb binge drinking.
    Tail end Charlie

• CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    Top Gear - first 2 or 3 series of the current format were genuinely good. Now it's the same old with just different cars and locations. Can even predict now how the 'challenges' will finish. Bored.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    BBC News, nothing but bad news on that show..

After your next birthday you can stay up and watch 10pm news, and give up on Newsround on CBBC.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Songs of Praise.

Amen to that.....
    Is that not getting replaced with an Islamic version, "Shouts of Praise" ? :wink:
    "Get a bicycle. You won't regret it if you live"
    Mark Twain
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    The Voice.

The older I get, the better I was.