Clark Skeletal ejeculation on hard brake

2»

Comments

• lugsey2k5
    lugsey2k5 Posts: 960
    Iv also had fair few other issues with them in the shop such as stuck pistons etc. And on the specialized xc comp the disks just bent and lead to continual rubbing/ squeaking which is very annoying going up hill. I didn't mean it as they where stupid on all 140mm trail bikes as i ride Dh on my zesty which is 140 but the xc comp is certainly not an aggressive bike.
  • Hi Robert 
    i am  sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience with our brake systems 
    it sound like the straight line connector was loose for some reason i am not sure what could of caused that to loosen to such an extent that it would come away from lever body  but i would of expected a bike mechanic to pick this up before putting the bike on sale  we sell 1000s of these brake systems and i have heard no such problems of this kind so far.
    but as you say in your email you have had the bike a very short amount of time these brakes have a 1 year warranty so if you return the brakes to us we will give them a full service make sure all the connectors are correctly fitted and re-bleed the brake so you get the best performance possible from this brake system we can turn brakes around within a 24 hour period in the clarks service centre so that you are not without you brakes for a long period of time.
    if you would like to call me and have a chat about this issue please feel free
    01827 382800 
    Kind Regards

Matthew

(Technical Department)

Here at Clarks Cycle Systems we have been striving to deliver quality products for over 60 years now.

Our face may have changed but with our worldwide distribution network and manufacturing bases only further supports our determination to continue delivering the best possible service to our customers.

At Clarks Cycle Systems were are dedicated to innovation in materials and design, underpinned by the ever changing face of the cycle industry, our vast experience and pedigree giving our customers complete confidence in the right product for their customers too.