Vodka Friday Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
morning salty unswallowed proteins,

Up way too early but doing the 730-6 shift today. Have my 2 energy drinks in the fridge ready for consumption and the place of bacons will be open at 7.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Can it be? Is it true? Friday! Bike, work, weekend
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Can it be? Is it true? Friday!

Yup, and Yup.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCj6b2n7fBJKmzkkh59mLaPCp3HyuPb4KfqpSirmcNprD2vr0qLA
    Morning C***s

Fried Breakfast will be heading my way in about an hour. Composite lay-up will be heading my way in about 2 hours. SWMBO will be heading my way in about 6 hours. Frikken suh-weet.

Coffee will be heading my way in about 4......3......2......1.....

Owards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Meh

tired today, perhaps shouldn't have got up to watch the 2nd practice for the GP

Today is a grief day at work followed by the pub, thankfully
  • Morning munge fudlers

First Aid course today nothing different to the one I already hold bar a little label on the cert and 200 quid in price. Cnuts.

Porridge and coffee being consumed
    one by one my penguins will steal your sanity
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning sexy legs,

I'm off ooop-north for my sisters boyfriends 30th birthday party and to see the family in the hell hole I was born (Oldham), I don't visit very often so I've taken friday and monday off work for a nice long weekend, to be honest chances are I'll head home on sunday and go looking for a new motorbike on Monday.

Laters!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Oldham - what a great place to be born................. don't know about living there, we moved when I was circa one.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Clunge hunters,
    A engineer meet in one of essex's biggest engineering depot's that is ford, somehow i have to find a engineer, without the use of his name,phonenumber or where he will be :roll: I love a friday challenge.

Moved most of the stuff out of the office yesterday, so todays post is coming from a minions desk.

No bacons YET but i will be rectifying this shortly.

Onwards to caffine, sliced fried pig and the weekend!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Morning Toe Rags,

No bacon 'till Bedgebury :-) The Whippet is back from it's service and running like a dream, but I have to do at least half a lap of the singletrack before I can get to the cafe and stop for a bacon butty - it's a hard life :-). Then I think i'll have a play on the dirt jump section. Evening will be lazy as I'll be knackered.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning numb nuts!

Minion is off today on one of her 'allowed holidays' If I had my way, she'd get none, and i'd get hers as well.
    Not sure what the plans are for today, but they'd better not be busy. Last day of work for a week, so want it to go smoothly.

Off out tonight to celebrate 3 peoples birthdays, so look out Bury, I apologise in advance. Tomorrow we're going to Blackpool.... not sure it's a good idea when hungover.... we shall see.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning numb nuts!

Off out tonight to celebrate 3 peoples birthdays, so look out Bury, I apologise in advance. Tomorrow we're going to Blackpool.... not sure it's a good idea when hungover.... we shall see.

Laters

Blackpool just isn't a good idea, whether or not your hungover!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    matthew h wrote:
    tired today, perhaps shouldn't have got up to watch the 2nd practice for the GP

Jealous muchly. Can't remember when I last missed the opening race to the season but the next 7 years will be shoot, can't really afford to pay for sky just to watch the races that aren't on the BBC.

Anyways meh today. Cleaning bikes, mending bikes, playing tennis. Sleeping too.

Laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Another 3 Weetabix day today, carb loading for the epic Peaks ride tomorrow, in whcih I'm probably going to die of death.
    Emails more emails today, followed by bike prep, more carb loading and sleep.
    Highlight of the gym sesh last night was when I was freaking cos the probably gay hot gym guy was nearby and Bicyclepirate came over to say hi. Fun times.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

legs are aching a bit today from the ride we did last night. i've just had a bacon roll followed by a sausage roll, cos the canteen shuts at midday today, that's my excuse anyway :lol:

not up to much this weekend - except watching wales win the grandslam and a possible loop of cwmcarn on sunday.

laters
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    'ning pink pole strokers !

day 3/night 3 off for me.....bit of "housework" then bacons, then a ride round the woods.......till the strife n kids come home ,
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning guzzlers of stuffs,

day of blah and meh today, but mainly looking forward to getting home tomorrow and watching a day of rugby where England will win the six nations coz the welsh will not have the referees assistance and will have to try and win it on their own, which they won't! Or something like that!

More smoked salmon for lunch!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    Morning numb nuts!

Laters

Blackpool just isn't a good idea, whether or not your hungover!
    I know. I suggested Chester Zoo. That's a much better idea.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    bg13 wrote:
    but mainly looking forward to getting home tomorrow and watching a day of rugby where England will win the six nations coz the welsh will not have the referees assistance and will have to try and win it on their own, which they won't! Or something like that!

i read a thing the other day by an irish player that said the english were sore losers, i thought surely not!! :wink:
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Good day hymen hounds...

Weekend away in wales, Nant yr arian & Machynellth lots of riding/drinking/riding with a hangover...

Splendid
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Howdy flangebatterers!

I learnt yesterday that I cannot consume 8 mugs of real coffee without becoming either a motormouth or a maniac. I don't think I've been quite so animated in quite some time.

Anyway today is not meh.

Bike's in the car, the forest is calling.

Oh and I do not count myself in as an employed muppet.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675

Up way too early but doing the 730-6 shift today. Have my 2 energy drinks in the fridge ready for consumption and the place of bacons will be open at 7.
    will it be a Guinness powered night?

as it is Patrick’s Day today.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • welshkev
    nicklouse wrote:

isn't it paddys day tomorrow?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    it is actually the 16th. which is....
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning
    Another 3 Weetabix day today, carb loading for the epic Peaks ride tomorrow, in whcih I'm probably going to die of death.
    Emails more emails today, followed by bike prep, more carb loading and sleep.
    Highlight of the gym sesh last night was when I was freaking cos the probably gay hot gym guy was nearby and Bicyclepirate came over to say hi. Fun times.
    Kisses
    FoxC

Where and when in the Peaks I'm intending to get out as a last ride before going back to work for 2 weeks but haven't arranged a ride yet Tag Along ?
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I'm officially dying - manflu plus, sneezing out blood.

Halfway through my will, who wants my bikes?
  • thekickingmule
    supersonic wrote:
    I'm officially dying - manflu plus, sneezing out blood.

Halfway through my will, who wants my bikes?
    I shall take the burden of them!

:D
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I'm going to try and snort some lemsip, need to numb what is left of the lining of my nose!
  • thekickingmule
    :lol: ouch! Just make sure you sign (with blood if needbe) your bikes over to yours truely.

I'll even arrange a nice ditch for you to be left in if you want, but I'll give you the option of which way your head is facing, because I'm nice like that.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    nicklouse wrote:
    it is actually the 16th. which is....[/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Day
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Richie63 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning

Kisses
    FoxC

Where and when in the Peaks I'm intending to get out as a last ride before going back to work for 2 weeks but haven't arranged a ride yet Tag Along ?
    Heading out from Hope at 9.30am. Drop me a PM if you wanna tag along
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    nicklouse wrote:

Nope, pub crawl saved for tomorrow, if I've any energy left. Also gotta find time to look at the bike...
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!