People who say lol ALOT

ridley2010
ridley2010 Posts: 115
edited April 2012 in The bottom bracket
Why do people put it at the end of everything they write? Does my head in.

Comments

• LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    ridley2010 wrote:

Yeah it does my head in as well, lol.
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    OMG I know, ROFL
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    LMFAO LOL BRB
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    ridley2010 wrote:

What does it mean?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Ginjafro
    Ginjafro Posts: 572
    Yeah, bunch of MoFo's!
    Giant XTC Pro-Carbon
    Cove Hustler
    Planet X Pro-Carbon
  • rajMAN
    rajMAN Posts: 429
    Text em back in Morse code! that'l pi** em off. lol :lol:
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    Aggieboy wrote:
    ridley2010 wrote:

What does it mean?

Loss of lucidity
  • Aggieboy
    morstar wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:
    ridley2010 wrote:

What does it mean?

Loss of lucidity

That fits. I lose mine when people write 'alot'. lol
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    I prefer a PBW to a LOL, any day of the week.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    LoL = Lack of Lexicon, basically someone does not have the imagination or wit to contribute any further to the conversation. I mean what ever was wrong with "Ha Ha!"?
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Ginjafro wrote:
    Yeah, bunch of MoFo's!
    lol
  • CrunchyToes
    CrunchyToes Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Aggieboy
    Man Utd are even going out of the Europa. LOL
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

lol
  • RideOnTime
    lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

lol

:lol:
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime wrote:

lol

:lol:

lol
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    This thread is FAF.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • majormantra
    majormantra Posts: 2,094
    http://youtu.be/j_x5cfdwP98

It has its uses but some people write it reflexively at the end of every sentence. If you wouldn't actually laugh, don't write it!
  • Cumulonimbus
    Cumulonimbus Posts: 1,730
    It annoys me a bit! Almost as much as possible who overuse exclamation marks! They put them at the end of every sentence!
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    It annoys me a bit! Almost as much as possible who overuse exclamation marks! They put them at the end of every sentence!
    Do you also hate people who put them at the end of questions!!!
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    Do you also hate people who put them at the end of questions!!!

LOL!
  • Ginjafro
    Ginjafro Posts: 572
    324.jpg

Well, what would you do?
    Giant XTC Pro-Carbon
    Cove Hustler
    Planet X Pro-Carbon
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    This thread is amusing me in a way that is actually causing me to laugh!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    Rolf F wrote:

What!!! Out Loud!!!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Has anyone told the OP than a lot has a space between the 'a' and the 'lot'?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    morstar wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

What!!! Out Loud!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    I just thought ALOT was some new acronym I wasn't hip enough to know, so I was too embarrassed to mention it ;-)
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,920
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****