Do you look like a famous cyclist?

neilo23
neilo23 Posts: 783
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
Every time I see a picture of Bradley, I think that he could be my brother if Lance was my mum. Due to my warped brain, I imagine myself as looking like a mixture of Bernard Hinault's "dashingness", Gilberto Simoni's "boy next door ishness" and...and... Eddy Merckxs waisteline. Unfortunately I am deluded and look like this (this guy could be my doppelgänger):

scaled.php?server=571&filename=smokingcyclist.jpg&res=medium
really-ugly-face.jpg
I don't expect you guys to give up your anonymity and post pictures of yourselves, but who do you look like (from the cycling world)? And if you didn't look like this, then whose photo would you take to the plastic surgeon? And which parts would you "adjust"?

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    i'm bald and have a little goatee - so i look like.....Clare Balding - haha I'm joking....its angela rippon, no in my mind i'm pantani - i'm nearly there...I'm Pants, hehe
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Yep..................

George+Clooney
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • neilo23
    george-clooney.jpg

For the "do I look like a famous cyclist whose name is George and wants to look like Aggie thread"

Guys who look good in long or short knitwear or anything
  • neilo23
    P.S. I actually do look like one of these photos. I night with an Aggie of your choice for guessing which. And how can this lad afford Rapha and fags? Maybe that's why he can only afford rollies
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Does Adrian Chiles cycle?
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    I like to think I have a resemblance to Thor Hushovd (if I lost 30kg or so), Our styles of beard, when appropriate, are somewhat similar so then it's more pronounced.
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    I have the same physique that Wiggins would have if he didn't do lots and lots of training. Facially, probably LA is about as close as any I can think of but that is a very very credibility stretching lookalikey.

Short brown hair is about the extent of it.
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    No.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Yep..................

George+Clooney

That's my office nickname - unfortunately the only resemblance between me and George is the hair! But it's better than the alternative they have for me which is Derek the weatherman who any Welsh folk on here will be familiar with.

No cycling lookalike for me that I can think of but I used to get told I looked like Tim Henman (with better teeth) when we were both in our heyday about 20 years ago.
  • I look a bit like this geezer:
    former+pro+cyclist.jpg
    '12 CAAD 8 Tiagra
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    I actually look like this as I refuse to shave my `tache due to `issues` at present :oops:

Octave-Lapize.jpg
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    I look a bit like this geezer:
    former+pro+cyclist.jpg

Micheal Winner
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    Kind of..
    marco.jpg
    on a good day in bad light and far away...

Upclose..the one on the right
    tumblr_kqhha24p2g1qzzhzdo1_500.jpg