Shirley Bagthwaite....in Lycra

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
As there are no images of the beautiful lady - this description of a secret pic that only i have seen will have to do:

‪Shirley Bagthwaite‬ lifts her left leg and folds it around Cornelius Filtrums left calf. Her lycra tights slip over Cornelius' manly thighs , her Omega Pharma-Lotto top is crumpled and all we can make out is 'O Phat', stencilled across her ample bosom. So ample infact each has it's own time zone. With Shirleys leg comfortably hooked around Cornelius for leverage Miss Bagthwaites right hand travels from Cornelius' head and down his back, settling seductively on his backside stroking appreciatively his pert australian butt cheeks.

Her other hand continues its journey, snaking over Cornelius' limbs and sliding under his chinese copy Highroad jersey. Her fingertips sense the texture of his skin and hair…which he is holding in a box marked 'Weekday Wigs'.

They are in the act of playfully tickling each other. Cornelius' smile a faint zigzag, like turn 7, on his steely alpe d'huez face, while the pimples on Shirleys face glisten like the wet cobbles in a belgian spring classic.

Cornelius' hand tentatively probes the top of the Team Highroad bibshorts - size medium, though he ordered Large, they must use Italian sizes - he thinks. As Shirley ecstatically explores Cornelius' hidden, moistening flesh, we see that she is perched atop a Ribble Gran Fondo with decals applied by an e-bay trader Harry 'H' cycle_for_the_buzz- sadly her butt obscures the decals - so we are left to wonder - as Shirley Bagthwaite wonders - what will Colin Sheldrake say when he finds out she has been playing with Cornelius' massive 15Peter20.
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Plagiarist-I`ve seen this Beckett play,when I say seen, I mean walked out after 15 minutes.How does it end?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    As there are no images of the beautiful lady - this description of a secret pic that only i have seen will have to do:

‪Shirley Bagthwaite‬ lifts her left leg and folds it around Cornelius Filtrums left calf. Her lycra tights slip over Cornelius' manly thighs , her Omega Pharma-Lotto top is crumpled and all we can make out is 'O Phat', stencilled across her ample bosom. So ample infact each has it's own time zone. With Shirleys leg comfortably hooked around Cornelius for leverage Miss Bagthwaites right hand travels from Cornelius' head and down his back, settling seductively on his backside stroking appreciatively his pert australian butt cheeks.

Her other hand continues its journey, snaking over Cornelius' limbs and sliding under his chinese copy Highroad jersey. Her fingertips sense the texture of his skin and hair…which he is holding in a box marked 'Weekday Wigs'.

They are in the act of playfully tickling each other. Cornelius' smile a faint zigzag, like turn 7, on his steely alpe d'huez face, while the pimples on Shirleys face glisten like the wet cobbles in a belgian spring classic.

Cornelius' hand tentatively probes the top of the Team Highroad bibshorts - size medium, though he ordered Large, they must use Italian sizes - he thinks. As Shirley ecstatically explores Cornelius' hidden, moistening flesh, we see that she is perched atop a Ribble Gran Fondo with decals applied by an e-bay trader Harry 'H' cycle_for_the_buzz- sadly her butt obscures the decals - so we are left to wonder - as Shirley Bagthwaite wonders - what will Colin Sheldrake say when he finds out she has been playing with Cornelius' massive 15Peter20.

Yeah, that's our Shirl!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike