What are these terms I keep seeing? :?

Am I now classed as one or both for posting this? :shock:

Not knowing is starting to annoy me. :roll:

Anyone?
Yellow is the new Black.

Comments

• velohutts
    velohutts Posts: 288
    middle aged man in lycra !!! only you will know !!!

troll - pointless/provocative subject without any real point and continually resurrecting .... someone who needs to get out more !!!

sure some of the computer wizards will attach some classic examples ...................... awaits
    Enigma Esprit Di2 - Go tI ! Summer !
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    1t0m.jpg
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    velohutts wrote:
    middle aged man in lycra !!! only you will know !!!

troll - pointless/provocative subject without any real point and continually resurrecting .... someone who needs to get out more !!!

sure some of the computer wizards will attach some classic examples ...................... awaits

Thanks, finally it makes sense.

Regarding the mamil thing then as I am 40 and ride a bike I guess I can not avoid it - bugger :o
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    You can have a get out clause if you ve been cycling since youth....If you are a reborn cyclit though then I'm afraid it Mamilia for you ;)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • zippypablo
    zippypablo Posts: 398
    ddraver wrote:
    You can have a get out clause if you ve been cycling since youth....If you are a reborn cyclit though then I'm afraid it Mamilia for you ;)

I was never sure if I qualified as a mamil or got away with it due to cycling since I was in my teens.
    I guess I'm probably a mamil to some people when I'm out on the bike though.
    They won't know I've cycled all my adult life. :?
    Oh well, can't say it bothers me.
    If suffer we must, let's suffer on the heights. (Victor Hugo).