Commute Pictures.

smithd12
smithd12 Posts: 2
edited March 2012 in Commuting chat
100_2843.jpg

My Commute whilst in Sydne consist of:

Pyrmont around Darling Harbour, through Central Park into the Domain through Botanical Gardens, past opera house around circular key and rocks across harbour bidge though North Sydney and along trail into Chatswood.

Would challenge others to find a beter commute as I can divert through Kirabilli, around the harbor when i want to ad K's and even sometimes go via Manly or Bonda

I'll post some photos but can anyne claim a better commute being about 20 ks and scenic, not to mention the lycra brigade of girls walking and training with there personal trainers in the park

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I know that route (oops) fanbloodytastic! Went around all those places when visiting the rellies who lived in Chatswood. Can't compete with that. :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Kessock2.jpg

Re-post but I probably won't do better
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    Kessock2.jpg

Re-post but I probably won't do better

Wow...
  • t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    I hope you veered left rather than right after taking the photo.
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    You couldn't call the scenery on my commute spectacular - there's much better within 20 miles or so - but it's pretty darn good:
    (not my pics BTW, I don't have the time to stop for photography, just a few representative ones from Google:
    SidlawHills.jpg
    6453674635_68d1f7ce69.jpg
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdfR8kJI4JiI5o8_nc8XnMXK7cy11kANi4V8gzSwc43k8wxa8Fig
  • meanredspider
    t4tomo wrote:
    I hope you veered left rather than right after taking the photo.

To be honest the choice isn't great in either direction: to the left 40T lorries with only 3" or Armco (and some nice "catapulting" posts every few feet) and to the right a 40m drop into the Moray Firth (or is it the Beauly Firth by then?) with some serious tidal flows and a 4" barrier. I often think I'd rather take my chances with the sea!

It's an iPhone pic. I really should take a better camera because there's often some fabulous views all along my commute. I just take them in.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • meanredspider
    Double post (didn't there used to be a delete button if you were quick enough?)