Take Me Out

2»

Comments

• RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    PorlyWorly wrote:
    First programme of this series when they wheel out all the new girls for the first time she asked the ill fated question "do you think any of them are attractive?"

:)
  • RideOnTime
    team47b wrote:
    bartman100 wrote:
    What do those TV-less folk for whom 'life is too short' do whilst we're all watching The One Show? Crotchet? training? write poetry?

Just interested

Fettle bikes

Well that's this evening sorted :D

Is that sexual?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    RideOnTime wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    bartman100 wrote:
    What do those TV-less folk for whom 'life is too short' do whilst we're all watching The One Show? Crotchet? training? write poetry?

Just interested

Fettle bikes

Is that sexual?

Apparently, yes...

to fettle is to perform a sexual act on somebody.
    "Ey-up our Eli! Did`st thi end up avin a fettle wi that bintfrompt behind t`bar last neet?"

"Aye, it wer reyt grand anole. We were fettlin` all neet. She`s a reyt dirty mare is that Shirley Bagthwaite...ah`ll tell thee!"

I didn't know this, but I am from the south. Very south.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • RideOnTime
    team47b wrote:
    RideOnTime wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    bartman100 wrote:

Just interested

Fettle bikes

Is that sexual?

Apparently, yes...

to fettle is to perform a sexual act on somebody.
    "Ey-up our Eli! Did`st thi end up avin a fettle wi that bintfrompt behind t`bar last neet?"

"Aye, it wer reyt grand anole. We were fettlin` all neet. She`s a reyt dirty mare is that Shirley Bagthwaite...ah`ll tell thee!"

I didn't know this, but I am from the south. Very south.

I think that must be the Shirley Bagthwaite that I know...
    Except she pronounces it Bag-Eth-Wait... sure there can't be that many.. blond, small t@ts.
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    mattshrops wrote:
    That programme is utter rubbish. talk about dumbing down, jaysus. Desperate wannabes line up to make a "racy" remark and get on telly.wow. now you are famous. This sort of thing genuinely makes me feel alienated.

Oops -monday leg hurting -no ride=not in the best of moods.

Tuesday got out saw some countryside, buzzards, dead badgers etc. the world is a much better place.

Programme is still total sheeeeet, but more of a leftover half link rather than a massive sloppy fresh one that youve just trod in with no shoes on. Squisssssssh between the toes.
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • rodgers73
    rodgers73 Posts: 2,626
    PorlyWorly wrote:
    It's the only thing on TV the missus and I watch together as I can't tolerate her usual selection from the worst the UK has to offer; Emmerdale, The only way is Essex / Chelsea / Liverpool and then the delights from across the pond; Teen mam, Gossip Girl, that one about the basketball player whose dads a murderer etc.

Don't get me wrong, take me out isn't great but it's light hearted enough for waste TV and it's fun winding the missus up, keep her on her toes by pointing out which of the last two is the best and why.

First programme of this series when they wheel out all the new girls for the first time she asked the ill fated question "do you think any of them are attractive?" Of course the correct answer is "no dear, none of them have anything on you my beautiful princess" however by Saturday evening I'm usually the wrong side of five pints after footy so foolishly thought it would be a good laugh to answer honestly - I wouldn't mind a go on that one looks like a lads mag model.

Incorrect answer.

Our lass now points out how hideous / fake / slag the said bird is every single week (as if that makes any difference) and had some interesting facts about how the harlot makes £3.90 a minute on a website taking her clothes off. Asked her for the URL, got a slap :(

Chapeau!! :D
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Let the bottom, see the bracket.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    I saw this abortion of a programme, a few weeks ago. Was in a pub, thawing out after a "Ghost Walk".
    Bloody thing was on TV there.
    Made "Blind Date" look good.
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • RideOnTime
    I saw this abortion of a programme, a few weeks ago.

Bit harsh...
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    RideOnTime wrote:
    I saw this abortion of a programme, a few weeks ago.

Bit harsh...
    .....but fair. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Complete and utter 5HiiT3.

I have unfortunately wondered into the lounge when Mrs Goo and Miss Goo were viewing this apparent televisual feast that is foisted upon the great British populace for their Saturday delectation. My initial thoughts on this televised 'cattle market' are that it is inhabited by utter munters, who would not be out of place in a Victorian Freak Show. They are in general either cross eyed, boss eyed, horse toothed, acting acne, palsied or the proverbial 'bag of spanners'.
    Those that do have a modicum of attractiveness are unfortunately blessed with the braincells of a slug, and when not appearing on this cr4pp33 show are normally to be viewed on their hands and knees, vomiting in the streets of Newcastle after consuming too many WKDs and a greasy kebab.

In other words 'me no likey'.

End.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    You've just described exactly the reasons why I love it.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • mr_goo
    Nap D. I see that your new cartoon series starts next week. Am looking forward to this with much anticipation.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • napoleond
    I'm dreading it. I think it'll be sh!te :(
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • mr_goo
    NapoleonD wrote:
    I'm dreading it. I think it'll be sh!te :(

Think it may be like the film. I had to watch a couple of times before I really appreciated it.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    No likey, no posty.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • napoleond
    If its half as good as the film then it'll be great.
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • RideOnTime
    Mr Goo wrote:

I have unfortunately wondered into the lounge when Mrs Goo and Miss Goo were viewing this apparent televisual feast that is foisted upon the great British populace for their Saturday delectation. My initial thoughts on this televised 'cattle market' are that it is inhabited by utter munters, who would not be out of place in a Victorian Freak Show. They are in general either cross eyed, boss eyed, horse toothed, acting acne, palsied or the proverbial 'bag of spanners'.
    Those that do have a modicum of attractiveness are unfortunately blessed with the braincells of a slug, and when not appearing on this cr4pp33 show are normally to be viewed on their hands and knees, vomiting in the streets of Newcastle after consuming too many WKDs and a greasy kebab.

In other words 'me no likey'.

End.

Erm... yes... a bit harsh there Mr Goo... I have met with some very articulate slugs so far rhis spring.
  • joshr96
    joshr96 Posts: 153
    Doesn't really bother me. I like it when they have really cocky boys on there and all the lights are turned off straight away because he tried to impress the girls with his money. I read in the newspaper today that the show was getting slated by a few people. I can easily see how people dislike it so much.
    Carrera TDF 2011 Limited Edition.
    Crossbow Hybrid
    Boardman AiR 9.8 one day..
  • RideOnTime
    That 19 year old tumbling lad with the bird who turned out to be 27.
    Give it a go mate...
  • RideOnTime
    Mr Goo wrote:

unfortunately blessed with the braincells of a slug,'.

End.

I was chatting to another very articulate slug this morning. Quiet voice so you have to listen, he was telling me about his theories on disjointed incrementalism...
  • RideOnTime
    Missed it this week, but I think Gracie was on a date...
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    You are the show's producer and I claim my 5 pound. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Missed it this week, but I think Gracie was on a date...

Damn right she was, a cracking lass she is as well :D
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • natrix
    http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... w%21&mid=0

What does it say about car drivers that over on 'their' forum they've spent 99 pages discussing 'Take me out' ??? :shock:
  • RideOnTime
    erm...
    idiots...
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    Like Mr. Goo, I committed the heinous crime of not hiding the remote control whilst out of the TV room. Got caught re-entering said room with Mrs. Izza watching this neon lit, cattle market.

It is like most car crash television waiting for those one offs to make it fun:

- the cocky tw@t appears, all lights go off and said plonker exits stage right heading for a pub where his mates will endeavour to highlight that he is a loser.
    - the cheeky chappy is revealed via video link to be a sex pest/stalker. The only lights that stay on are those fat munters who fulfill the truism that "beggars can't be choosers". At this point, we get to the programme's intellectual pinnacle as the baying crowd/viewing public can't decide who to pity more.
  • natrix
    http://www.nickidonohoemodel.co.uk/

Methinks that some of the ladies are only on it to get some more publicity............
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    If you have ever seen the film "Idiocracy" you know where this sort of wannabe culture will lead us.
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.