The Bangtidy Mongday Morning Thread

Clank
Clank Posts: 2,323
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Word, Fools

That was a mixed weekend- eventually made progress on sorting the car but then got defrauded of significant coin as someone managed to clone my card. The bank are unable to tell me how, yet. To be fair, I'm less interested in 'how', and far more interested in 'who' - there's knee-caps to be had.

Weekend biking activitys = 0

Let the week commence, and coffee get consumed.

Onwards!
How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    clank - go get pulp fiction on someone

Today is meh, with more work & study than hours
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    edited March 2012
    Mehning
    I have a less than interesting day planned today.
    Also dealing with fall out from the managers culling last week, and i have a meeting tomorrow to start proceedings on my level. :(
    Managed a ride sunday, a whole 2.5miles before breaking another rear mech after the jockey wheel fell out :roll:
    another week of non riding ahead then, so pretty much writes me off for the race on 1st of april. so maybe a trip to FOD maybe doable?
    anywhoo onwards to coffees, porridge and metal boxes.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Jimbob_no5
    Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
    Morning all,

Busy weekend for me, had to skip going out on the bike! Was out saddling on isle of skye yesterday in the cold and rain so now i think i have a case of man flu

Today consists of going to see a couple of horses to exercises, town/subway then off to exercise another 5 horses then maybe if i can actually be arsed go see my girlfriend
    Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
    1) Drink is not my friend
    2) D-Locking cnuts ;)
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Amazing day monging around in Regents Park yesterday. Decided to quit lent in the evening, had a quick pint then spent a long time wasting money on 2 for 1 cocktails. Amazingly I don't seem to have a hangover, I can only assume this means that I'll be getting a massivley delayed hangover later.

Laters
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Mixed weekend, Good times looking after my boys, got the big'n out on his trike and he loved it. Bad times with 2 hospital visits. Nowhere near enough sleep with a particularly bad night last night. Should've got to work an hour ago but now feeding big'n his breakfast then taking to nursery before an hours ride to work. Gonna be at least 10:30 or 11 by the time I get there. Mrs wont be opening her shop until about lunch time either. Not the best start to the week but it an only get better.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Morning Bandits,

Decent lie in for once. Not looking forward to this morning as for the first time ever I'm going to be a speccy tw@t - the optician confirmed what I already knew, that I'm long sighted and need reading glasses. Thank feck I don't have to wear them walking around/driving/on the bike as I'm going to look like even more of a pillock than normal.

Then its down to banging heads over holiday arrangements that are still dragging - someone's going to get their head banged off something wall-like later on if they don't pull their finger out !

Fingers crossed we still have a CC later this week...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    still in norway, no work on the horizon and went critical on the spiced rum last night!

need a miracle, any got a spare one?

long live the cc!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Also a mixed weekend, and now I'm back at work. This displeases me.
    145 emails to trawl through, but it's ok, I've eaten my Golden Syrup Weetabix.
    Yoga later and then sleeeeeeeep.

Fingers crossed there'll still be a CC to post in later/tomorrow/etc
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • 'ning homos.

another 30min session on the turbo this morning.

This week I fully intend on getting back into the distance challenge. Hoping to get a good 100mi per week put in for the next 3 months on a mix of road and turbo rides before I'm back on the real[/b] bike after my holidays in June ;)

Had a quick ride on Sat to check the computer I'm using is properly calibrated against the GPS on endomondo, and it is.

Must get back to work anyway. So many mongs who can't add up, so little time. :roll:
  • morning @ss wipes,

so close to finishing my fury rebuild :D just got to go and que at the post office to get the last bits sorted.

and i think omelet for lunch today as I have some choritzo left over from Saturday,

peace out and long live the CC!!!
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • VWsurfbum
    Well my day has been messed up which you get the joy of me here again.
    Left hand isnt talking to right hand again, which means the usless body (me) is left sitting around :roll:

Good news email from deal extreme this morning, items dispatched, its only taken them a month and 15-20 working days for delivery, and the mass batch of "Oakleys" i ordered from them are still awaiting dispatch :roll: oh well cant complain, 8 pairs of decent looking sunnys for under £40 cant be bad.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Today is Monday, the gateway to the week, which means that I shall be working, but hopefully only until a time that I can still get home for the pub quiz.

Yesterdays awesome weather saw an awesome ride at FOD, my health and fitness is slowly returning. i may, if i can skive prperly go and have a blast around afan tommorrow if anyone wants to play.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • oodboo
    Bad to worse but finally got to work and I am using the car today and that sucks.

Gazlar - your avatar nevers fails to amuse me.

Strava
  • Morning all,
    been working most of the day, called around to a few letting agencies in the U.K. trying to find some pet friendly flats. Sorting stuff out still, and hoping a buyer comes for my bike!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon you bunch of idiots.
    I'm ill and in work. These things should not be allowed.

I do have next week off though. Roll on Friday!

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    wtf? have we all gone pro feminist????

There's thread's everywhere or someone is doing some epic trolling...

Anyways... slow morning, putting 5hit load of documents together, doing a bit of online shopping.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • oodboo
    Server drive failed, replacement ordered, time for a snooze.

Strava
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    Took the day off to get new gas and leccy meters fitted, asked for AM rang and said they're running late- will be here no later than 4... ass shats.
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,022
    Who the fu*k am I?

Anyway had a not very exciting weekend of building a fake chimney breast to coved a flue pipe.

I didn't even look at the bike as its sat under a dust sheet in the garage staying dust free.

Gisburn forest tomorrow though, should be dry which equals fun.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Meh
    Fail.
    Get up. Fall over. Get up. Fall over. Repeat.
    Not drink related, just an inner ear infection that means I missed today's interview and have to take amox, roids and anti nausea stuff that makes me sleep better than chloroform.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • VWsurfbum
    that sucks, let me know if you get it re scheduled
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty