De-stress that Stress

RideOnTime
RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
Beautiful day but it still took 35 miles to chill... Once over 35 miles the whole day will be good'.. Complete chill out... Under 35 miles just doesn't do it...

Comments

• Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Cracking ride out to Newark today, showered, off to the "local" for a couple of pints and some dinner/lunch (take ya pick). Stuff the garden it'll be there another day, a quality Sunday. Shame I'm on earlies tomorra. :(
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Cracking ride out to Newark today, showered, off to the "local" for a couple of pints and some dinner/lunch (take ya pick). Stuff the garden it'll be there another day, a quality Sunday. Shame I'm on earlies tomorra. :(

I did a quick 50 miles this morning, beautiful round the lanes in Kent, sunday roast chicken then 3 hour nap and a 12 hour shift tonight, smashing. :)
  • Did 25 this morning and it certainly wasn't enough so came home, had lunch then went out for another 35. Bloody lovely it was too.
  • Did my 55mls yesterday through the lanes...chased a hare down one of the lanes before it diverted into a field then seconds later there where 2 in the middle of the field running in rings and fighting 'Mad March Hares' great ride[apart from the punchure soon replace the inner tube] around some old routes I've not done for many years on the back lanes of the 'Fylde'
  • RideOnTime
    Yes been a good day... I reckon I saw more than 50 others out... 1 per mile...
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    Hope you remembered to wave a cheery hello to every one of them. Otherwise there might be trouble :wink:
    I'm only jealous 'cause I spend the whole day cutting firewood for next winter, bah!
  • RideOnTime
    RonB wrote:
    Hope you remembered to wave a cheery hello to every one of them. Otherwise there might be trouble :wink:
    I'm only jealous 'cause I spend the whole day cutting firewood for next winter, bah!

Yer, but if it's a cold winter... how good will you feel. :D
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    Your right. Mustn't grumble. I just hope the weather holds for the Spring Fling.