Official Sunday photoshoot Sunday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Today should start with some study, but slow going hence being on here!

Later is hairdresser doing an exceptionally rare home visit so we all look perfect for a photoshoot, can't wait :roll:

After that it is the responsibility of the wife. On the bright side, sky+ is fantastic and the new f1 channel is a great geek place that I love :)

Comments

• foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Well last night went from Stay In And Watch TV to Go Out For A Curry And Drink Too Much.
    Still feel a little drunk if I'm honest.

Will be getting up shortly to go ride a horse, then later on I'm off up North to watch The Art of Flight on the big screen.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Bacon, gardening, cycling, walking, cooking roast pork.
    Probably more.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Oh the sights I saw in Nottingham last night, 3-4am is the weirdo hour. Still drunk, so today will consist of gym followed by bike ride. Then expect the arrival of a hangover so probably get an early night again ;)
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Just monging around today.

That is all.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    last week i wanted to go out, no fucker was out, this week I wasn't feeling to good, every cnut was out.

today i feel reasonably awesome. getting my afro tamed today, which will most likely take half the day/night.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon gheys

My voice sounds has the same pitch as Barry White's today. I like this. However, it is accompanied by a cough, which hurts. The throat is a lot lot better than yesterday, but still annoying. I think I'll probably be ok again by tomorrow, just when I go back to work after my week off :roll: typical.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Afternoon 'Tards,

Not done a lot so far and a day of not a lot more beckons...may go for a run later to keep up the ski training routine. Just off to watch a bit of Boro v Leeds on the box now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    afternoon rejects

hungover, comedy last night was brilliant and followed by too many beers!

today has been a fry up and now just chilling, next door are playing classical musci pretty loud, and i will not be complaining as it is actually quite relaxing!

my body hurts a fair bit today, came off the edison on a 5ft gap jump yesterday and hit the ground like a sack of shit! bike is fine, i am bruised.

forks selling alright on ebay, 40 mins to go!
  • You've had it 5min and you're going to destroy my poor baby already you douche!

I still demand pictures though. Thread in "your MTBs" section is mandatory. Jump to it.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    You've had it 5min and you're going to destroy my poor baby already you douche!

I still demand pictures though. Thread in "your MTBs" section is mandatory. Jump to it.

don't worry, i won't break it, just a sloppy landing area, i will do some pictures this week and fill in a new thread!