Cycling Jewellery

SpuddedDragon
SpuddedDragon Posts: 2
edited March 2012 in MTB general
Hi all,

I am doing some research and I thought a forum would be a good place to get the opinions of cyclists.

Please reply if you have cycling inspired jewellery, i.e. pendants or charms or would consider buying any.  Also what sort of budget would you have for a small piece of silver cycling inspired jewellery.

I would love to hear your views on anything cycling jewellery related whether you love it or hate it!

Comments

• concorde
    concorde Posts: 1,008
    Sounds shit
  • al2098
    al2098 Posts: 174
    No and no
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I have a worn out brake pad as a key ring...?
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    My other half wears a pearl necklace, does that count.
  • p44cmb
    p44cmb Posts: 124
    I have a 29" wheel that I wear on an old rusty chain round my neck when I wanna look a little gangsta like Flava Flav did with his clock round his neck.

I also have a nipple piercing that has a presta valve through it and would be interested if you are going to be making any Prince Albert type pieces of jewellery out of old spokes as I haven't got one of those yet.
  • If you can make me a knuckle duster, for punching people that frown at mountain bikers, I might be interested. :lol:
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    I like mountain bikes a lot and I also like sparkly jewellery a lot, but even in my opinion the two should never be combined.... :wink:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • Please leave quietly.