Hello again.

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
Hello, not been here for a while, all seems well and I cannot believe the Girls in Lycra thread is still running. :D

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Hah, there's some excellent chat about that last week. Somewhere in the bikeradar office part of the forum now.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Hello, not been here for a while, all seems well and I cannot believe the Girls in Lycra thread is still running. :D

Welcome back, matey. Wondered where you were. It's as you were here - GiL and Frank the Tank still hates Maggie.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Yepp, welcome back dmclite. I thought you had eloped with Flasheart as you both seemed to disappear at the same time. Still commuting through the Blackwall?
  • Anonymous
    Yeah, Aggie good to come back I have missed the banter and semi naked visions of loveliness.

Bobbinogs, not commuting, haven't been on my bike since xmas, but have bought a new Felt, so back on riding this week.

Nice to see you fellas. :D
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    Is that really you? We have had a few impersonators on lately, the new Nap D is nothing like as good as the old one. Worse still, Aggieboy is back exactly the same as before!

Any road up, welcome back :)
    The older I get the faster I was
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Hello.
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553

Welcome back my owd.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Anonymous
    Is that really you? We have had a few impersonators on lately, the new Nap D is nothing like as good as the old one. Worse still, Aggieboy is back exactly the same as before!

Yeah, its me, keeping my anger in check at the moment, but who knows, :D
    Nice to see so many names I recognise, even Rick Chasey was pleased to see me. :shock: :)
  • Aggieboy

Yeah, its me, keeping my anger in check at the moment, but who knows, :D
    Nice to see so many names I recognise, even Rick Chasey was pleased to see me. :shock: :)

Could you show me the evidence for that assumption :lol::wink: ...................................

Hah, there's some excellent chat about that last week. Somewhere in the bikeradar office part of the forum now.

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • rick_chasey
    Better the devil you know and all that.
  • Aggieboy

True. I'll bet we could all have a laugh and a drink together.
  • Anonymous

Only mentioned you Rick as I have been fairly obtuse concerning you in the past and feel I may not deserve your regards, your welcome back was pleasing and a bit humbling for me. Sincerely, no BS here.
  • rick_chasey
    I think we both know that we've overstepped the mark in the past.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    After my enforced absence I seem to have lost my mojo. Hopefully you haven't dmc.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Anonymous
    NapoleonD wrote:
    After my enforced absence I seem to have lost my mojo. Hopefully you haven't dmc.

Myself and Earl Hickey have the same goal in life now. Just waiting for the next Surf-matt and I will detonate and go back to square 1. :wink: