Join the dots..

Redhog14
Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
It's National Pie Week... and International Womens day... I leave the rest up to you.

Comments

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    And tomorrow is National Migraine Awareness Day. Monday was International Painters' Day.

I think you're onto something here.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Redhog14 wrote:
    It's National Pie Week... and International Womens day... I leave the rest up to you.

And the 14th of March is?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Redhog14
    nicklouse wrote:
    Redhog14 wrote:

Very Good! Everyday is a school day, now I wonder what sort of card I might get on 14th March?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Redhog14 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Redhog14 wrote:

Very Good! Everyday is a school day, now I wonder what sort of card I might get on 14th March?
    Err no. You should not get any cards.

Google it.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Redhog14
    nicklouse wrote:
    Redhog14 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Redhog14 wrote:

Err no. You should not get any cards.

Google it.

I did! I was wondering what sort of images might be appropriate for a card on such a day... I'm sure there were some suitable options on this bike forum I stumbled across once..
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Googled it, watched the youtube video, stopped watching as soon as the guy said that this is based on Astrology.

So basically, he's saying that the planets won't be in the positions that his chart mentions. Because the charts and guidlines for Astrology were set a few thousand years ago, and haven't been updated, the stars and planets have moved considerabley since and no longer correspond to the charts etc.

Utter horse sh!t.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Redhog14
    this just goes to show the power of Google and its search engine..

March 14th is either the end of the world or international Steak and BJ day...I know which one I'll be looking forward to!
  • MattC59 wrote:
    Googled it, watched the youtube video, stopped watching as soon as the guy said that this is based on Astrology.

So basically, he's saying that the planets won't be in the positions that his chart mentions. Because the charts and guidlines for Astrology were set a few thousand years ago, and haven't been updated, the stars and planets have moved considerabley since and no longer correspond to the charts etc.

Utter horse sh!t.

the_economic_argument.png
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Redhog14 wrote:
    this just goes to show the power of Google and its search engine..

March 14th is either the end of the world or international Steak and BJ day...I know which one I'll be looking forward to!
    Question.What if you dont want the steak?No pudding? :(:(
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • MattC59
    My GoogleFu must be weak today !!

How come I managed to google some nutter talking about planetary alignment, and you guys google steak and BJs ?!!?!?
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    OK,willing to swop,anyone like steak?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    MattC59 wrote:

How come I managed to google some nutter talking about planetary alignment, and you guys google steak and BJs ?!!?!?

cos you're a Leo, hehe
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 wrote:

cos you're a Leo, hehe

Actually, Taurus........... full of bull :lol: