Tenerife Sportive 18th March 2012 and 02nd December

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook Posts: 307
Hi
If anyone happens to be down in Tenerife for the 18th of March the club I ride with ( Chaveña ) is organising a Sportive.
If you would like to ride the sportive, it costs 20 Euro which can be paid on the day. The route goes around the lower roads in the south and then climbs up to Vilaflor (1300 meters) before finishing in Granadilla.
If you are interested send me a PM and i will give whatever info you need.

We also have another sportive on December 02nd 2012. This is a great day and a bit more challenging as we climb up to El Teide (2200 meters). Samual Sanchez has come over to ride this sportive for the last two years and hopefully he will come over again this year. Both these events have a great atmosphere and there are usually two feed stations along the route. There are some photos of this event here http://chavenya.com/2011/12/09/imagenes ... 00-metros/
Again if you would like any details send me a PM.

Thanks
Gavin

Comments

• RickyG
    RickyG Posts: 58
    Gutted. Two friends and I are flying back on the 17th otherwise we'd have been there.
    Strava name: Richard Gawthorpe
  • Gavin Cook
    Thats bad luck Ricky. If you fancy a ride send me a PM before you come.

Gav
  • Was out there in January and met Andres from Chavena. Top bloke! Sadly, I won't be able to make this but I'll bare it in mind for next year.
  • Gavin Cook
    Ok, I will be out with Andres in the morning for a spin

Gav