Wind Tomorrow

2»

Comments

• meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    My legs are feeling it today. Gave up on Strava Premium so I don't have a Suffer Score but my HR out averaged 165bpm and 167bpm back against an all-time recorded max bpm (running hard uphill) of 183 about 4 years ago.

I think the wind is set in here for a bit. It tends to be either very cold and still or milder (10c) and pretty windy at this time of year. I really am used to the wind - I don't mind it anywhere as much as I used to.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    2nd day of shorts and jersey riding 16C in the shade teehee

windy? what's that?
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    beers and burgers = windy
  • itboffin
    JZed wrote:
    beers and burgers = windy

diet not going well old man?

btw Rob (attica) and I did a short hilly route yesterday (twice), seems we're both in pretty good hill shape i mean proper hills not those London strava bumps :lol:

How's the hill training coming ...?
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    itboffin wrote:
    Enough to show me I need to get a move on. 20kg more than me and nips up Box Hill faster :roll:
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • itboffin
    dhope wrote:
    itboffin wrote:
    Enough to show me I need to get a move on. 20kg more than me and nips up Box Hill faster :roll:

I said hills not sleeping policeman - you townies
  • jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    Dont worry about me Boffin. Still half a stone to go and intensity training is coming along nicely.