Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    t4tomo wrote:
    I have a Volvo V90, I once had an A class in the back of it, seats folded down admittedly.

Only 10% bigger on the inside :wink: And 100% bigger on the outside - Size clearly isn't everything :wink:
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    I have a golf estate, had 4 bikes in it so far with the rear seats folded down.

Could look at the Berlingo/Doblo/Kangoo options too!
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    symo wrote:
    Could look at the Berlingo/Doblo/Kangoo options too!

Good recommendation, even uglier, even poorer driving dynamics and better cargo carrying capacity than an A class
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,105
    Something like a Mondeo fits the bill but that's not exactly small. Pretty sure you can get two in by putting one on top of the other and using carboard or whatever to stop them knocking together.

Road bikes can be longer than MTB's but they are often lower and the bars narrower so easier to get two in as long as the boot is long enough wih seats folded.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]