PTP Rules

ddraver
ddraver Posts: 26,348
edited March 2012 in Pro race
Hiya

Can I get a clarification of the rules on WHEN is the latest one can post a pick, and when (or if) is the last time one can change one's mind?

Obviously it probably does nt matter much, but it does cut down on afx's workload so it's only fair to ask.

Thanks!!
We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
- @ddraver

Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Roughly noon on the day of the race, but I'm pretty lenient... I generally don't accept submissions once TV coverage of the race has started or if it's something blatant like picking a guy who already got into the breakaway of the day.
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    ddraver wrote:
    Hiya

Can I get a clarification of the rules on WHEN is the latest one can post a pick, and when (or if) is the last time one can change one's mind?

Obviously it probably does nt matter much, but it does cut down on afx's workload so it's only fair to ask.

Thanks!!

More importanly the change in your avatar is causing me to confuse you with ratseyebefus and i feel our arguments about Andy Schleck will not be the same now that the arse has gone
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Well look VickyP's arse was lovely, I just could nt resist a TRACK CYCLING GUINEA PIG!!!

Thanks afx!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver