Top-Gear-Team.jpg
  • 15peter20
    15peter20 Posts: 293
    article-0-0269AF2300000578-242_224x423.jpg
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    15peter20 wrote:
    cast.jpg

You and your ex boss Colin Sheldrake before you found out he liked 'Girls in.....' threads?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • 15peter20
    Nope, it's you and your dream dinner party guests
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    77z.jpg
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    you do realise 15peter20 that a beavis, topGear, and Albert are all slang for a womans sexy bits....hehe -you dirty dirty old man/girl/front seat bus user.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    I think 37maximus52 is either trying to be abusive, funny or is getting upset.
    :lol:

Either way, he appears to be a bit of a tool.
    (now awaiting abuse or snide comments, or even my post being copied to another forum where he can have a go without me noticing :roll: )
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    MattC59 wrote:

(now awaiting abuse or snide comments, or even my post being copied to another forum where he can have a go without me noticing :roll: )

You've only just noticed?

He/she/it has been entertaining us for while now... :wink:
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Damn you Western work ethic-what a day to miss.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • 15peter20
    MattC59 wrote:

WTF are you on about? I've just had a quick read commuting chat where you appear to have been roundly trounced by a young lady therein and made to look the utter blert you are. Sad, sad little man.
  • MattC59
    15peter20 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

WTF are you on about? I've just had a quick read commuting chat where you appear to have been roundly trounced by a young lady therein and made to look the utter blert you are. Sad, sad little man.

Well, it turns out that I was right about two out of three :D

So, I assume you're refering to the thread in Commuting Chat ? The eone which was locked before I had chance to reply ? I'd hardly call that a trouncing.

And what am I talking about ? This thread. What are you attempting with it ? abuse ? humour ? or is it just for our amusement.

Are you TheBigbee ?

oh, and in future, please don't use language like 'blert', as I find it offensive and when directed at me, a little upsetting.
  • 15peter20
    this thread? It made me laugh, which is all I wanted from it. Makes a change from tits and fannies anyhow.

I've seen the light now and will be leaving the little boys room. Lovely meeting you all (no, really) and I know I'll be missed.
  • MattC59
    15peter20 wrote:
    this thread? It made me laugh, which is all I wanted from it. Makes a change from tits and fannies anyhow.

I've seen the light now and will be leaving the little boys room. Lovely meeting you all (no, really) and I know I'll be missed.

Thank f*ck for that !
  • I must say that 15peter20 does take a bit of a 'holier than thou' attitude, which is surprising coming from someone who seems to have taken his name from Nathan Barley and starts threads about toilet humour.
  • 15peter20
    MattC59 wrote:
    15peter20 wrote:

Thank f*ck for that !

TW@T
  • MattC59
    15peter20 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    15peter20 wrote:

Thank f*ck for that !

TW@T

hahahahahaha !!!

And still you whitter on, resorting to personal abuse.
  • 15peter20
    MattC59 wrote:

TW@T
  • MattC59
    15peter20 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

TW@T

hahaha............. still here ? I thought you'd gone ?
    You love me really

desismileys_1868.gif
  • Monkeypump
    Monkeypump Posts: 1,528
    Back so soon???? :roll:
  • 15peter20 wrote:
    TW@T

What is your old mate Colin Sheldrake going to say when he finds out you've been using words like that on the interweb?
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    MattC59 wrote:
    15peter20 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

TW@T

hahaha............. still here ? I thought you'd gone ?
    You love me really

desismileys_1868.gif

Awww, some "Man Love" (I assume), but anyway, who could NOT love Matt? Here's a virtual hug to Matt from me to make you feel loved again :wink:

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk