Forest of Dean Practice session

Kaise
Kaise Posts: 2,498
edited February 2012 in Your pics and vids
video:
http://vimeo.com/37626583

My first attempt with uploading to Vimeo and editing footage. It was an Awesome day of riding but I must admit I'm not overly impressed with the go pro chest mount, it's ok on smooth trails but this has been stabilised a lot!

Not sure on the music either

6937621309_823735b459.jpg
Untitled by A*kaiser, on Flickr

Comments

• Kaise
    Video added
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Nice :D Very tempted to get a chest mount for my gopro now after seeing that. Took it around cannock the other week on the helmet but couldn't get the angle right, wanted at least a little bit of the front wheel in there but it ended up pointing very downwards.
  • Dirtrider
    Dirtrider Posts: 1,611
    I don't think the lighting has helped the camera, it's a better angle than the head mounts though.

Good video though.
    For Sale:

Specialized P3 Frame

Marzocchi Z2 Atom 80mm
  • Still not impressed by any of the video i have seen, there is just too much vibration for the small cams to cope with :(
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Camerawork aside, looked like you were going pretty well there ('specially as you were on a hardtail :-))
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Kaise
    yeah it was a good day, i was the guy leading in the final segment of the video, that was one of our final runs of the day and even though i came off at speed earlier (showing off for the camera) i was full of confidence.

the BluePig really has defied what i thought possible on a hard tail! loving it!