Help! I'm being forced to watch...

pottssteve
pottssteve Posts: 4,069
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
...Let's Dance for Sport Relief.

Jesus wept, this must be the nadir of BBC entertainment. Talk about flogging a dead horse; they seem to think that anything with dancing in it is a guaranteed winner. I know it's for charidee but it really is p!ss poor. :(
Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• pottssteve wrote:

Jesus wept, this must be the nadir of BBC entertainment. Talk about flogging a dead horse; they seem to think that anything with dancing in it is a guaranteed winner. I know it's for charidee but it really is p!ss poor. :(

You don't know you've been born mate, Mrs Tank watches some right sh1t. Good job I can talk to my cyber buddies on here. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Fortunately, Mrs C. hasn't noticed that it's on. If I'm lucky, I'll get away with it !!!
    If she does realise it's on, I have a nice bottle of red to help me through it, and failing that, I shall be boiling my head !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve wrote:

You don't know you've been born mate, Mrs Tank watches some right sh1t. Good job I can talk to my cyber buddies on here. :wink:

Pretty much all I watch is cycling (2hrs on Sporza this afternoon :) ). However, my 10 year old loves afternoon TV sessions with his Mum - Crap in the Attic, Flog It etc. He knows more about antiques than Arthur Feckin' Negus. He's also an expert on rural property prices... :roll:
  • sub55
    sub55 Posts: 1,025
    It will be finished in a moment. Then we`ll see what else is lined up for the evening.
    constantly reavalueating the situation and altering the perceived parameters accordingly
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,629
    Steve Jones!!

23_29_121.gif
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Beware. Take Me Out is on the other side . . . . .

Jesus H Christ.
  • pottssteve
    sub55 wrote:
    It will be finished in a moment. Then we`ll see what else is lined up for the evening.

National effing Lottery. :(

Thank you, Tim Berners-Lee, from the bottom of my heart.
  • pottssteve wrote:
    pottssteve wrote:

Pretty much all I watch is cycling (2hrs on Sporza this afternoon :) ). However, my 10 year old loves afternoon TV sessions with his Mum - Crap in the Attic, Flog It etc. He knows more about antiques than Arthur Feckin' Negus. He's also an expert on rural property prices... :roll:

My daughter really wants us to apply to go on the show bargain hunt. This despite both of us know Jack sh1t about antiques, she says yay that's what would make it so good. :shock:
    Tail end Charlie

• Its time like that when choking seems a more pleasurable option. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Its time like that when choking seems a more pleasurable option. :D

:lol::lol:
    Tail end Charlie

• DrKJM
    DrKJM Posts: 271
    Gizmodo wrote:
    I've just finished watching Four Lions. :lol:

Truly great film. I was close to tears of laughter, and slightly ashamed that alongside two of my children who were old enough to watch was my twelve year old daughter. Don't know if her cackling laughter made me feel better or worse.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    pottssteve wrote:
    because I am a big b1tch slapped pussy.(
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Gizmodo wrote:
    I've just finished watching Four Lions. :lol:

RUBBER :mrgreen: DINGY RAPIDS !!
    Britannia waives the rules
  • Beware. Take Me Out is on the other side . . . . .

Jesus H Christ.

My mate has just tweeted how great it is, I shook my head in pity.
  • pottssteve
    cooldad wrote:
    pottssteve wrote:
    because I am a big b1tch slapped pussy.(

Shirley the fact that I'm on the internet is a bit of a give away that I'm not actually forced to watch it. I was merely using this title as a way of obtaining people's attention for (granted, not very) comic effect.

And yes, I am a caring, sensitive husband who often relinquishes access to the remote control....... :wink:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    It's like a foreign language, what are you all talking about, I have no idea...

...oh,yeah, I have no television :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    pottssteve wrote:
    And yes, I am a caring, sensitive husband who often relinquishes access to the remote control....... :wink:

You fool !!! It's a slippery slope !!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Always 3 options.
    1. Change channel.
    2. Turn off TV.
    3. Depart room.

3 wins. Go to pub. Choose pub that doesn't show cr@p.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • daviesee wrote:
    Always 3 options.
    1. Change channel.
    2. Turn off TV.
    3. Depart room.

4. Change wife :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    daviesee wrote:
    Always 3 options.
    1. Change channel.
    2. Turn off TV.
    3. Depart room.

4. Change wife :D
    Too expensive. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • All the decent creative entertainment is on the radio, TV is for Sun readers these days.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    All the decent creative entertainment is on the radio, TV is for Sun readers these days.

This is mainly for verylonglegs to read, TV addicts be warned it's a lot of text! :D

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/5jcl/5JCL59.htm
    my isetta is a 300cc bike