Great Question!

cornerblock
cornerblock Posts: 3,228
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
After the dirty scumbag Gordon Thompson admitted his guilt in court today, lighting the fire that destroyed a 150 year old family run buisness, I was watching the local BBC news this evening and Riz Lateef (great name) was interviewing Trevor Reeves, the owner of the furniture store in Croydon burnt down during the riots. Dear old Riz decided to open the interview with this pearler

" after today's verdict do you feel some kind of closure"

:roll:

Comments

• DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Without making glib about the OP's point the best question I heard today was from a colleague to the I'T guy. "Did you just jiggle my in box"

Awesome

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Surely admitting to arson means that the person you arsonned gets to arson you back?

I'd nail him down and arson him with brandy and matches. Flambe-stylee. Except the bit about nails.
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    GiantMike wrote:
    Surely admitting to arson means that the person you arsonned gets to arson you back?

I'd nail him down and arson him with brandy and matches. Flambe-stylee. Except the bit about nails.
    yes a public burning at the stake would be good viewing
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2