couple of vids, north wales downhill and XC

ilovedirt
ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
edited February 2012 in Your pics and vids
So this weekend just gone was an awesome weekend for riding. On the Saturday, I went to Foel Gasnach with the uni mtb club to shred some gnarly downhill, and on the Sunday, some local lads showed me some off piste riding based around the Marin trail, some pretty gnarly/tech descents, really fun! The videos don't quite show how steep/tech/muddy (Saturday at Foel was easily one of the muddiest days riding I've ever had) the riding was, but still nice to watch :)

Saturday
Sunday
Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5

Comments

• Those videos were good mate.
    Where abouts are those trails by the Marin though?
    I've been round loads of times, would like to try something new
  • Good videos, and looked like some seriously fun trails!

Music wasn't quite to my taste though.
  • BUMTB sounds painful :lol:

Good vids fella!
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Cheers guys :)
    Farmoid wrote:
    Those videos were good mate.
    Where abouts are those trails by the Marin though?
    I've been round loads of times, would like to try something new
    It's quite hard to explain really, most of them are off past Betws, there are a few you can take instead of the first two of the three descents. When you come up to the last descents, crossing over the fire road, the trail comes off on the left. Ignore that and go straight on, after going up a little bit, a trail will come off the right (kind of hard to see). If you follow them down, they'll bring you out on the first climb, you just have to follow that up a little bit further and it takes you back to the last of the three last descents. Like I say, quite hard to find unless you know someone that knows them!
    Some of the really gnarly tech stuff at the beginning of the vid is on footpaths around Llyn Elsi.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5