Sunday morning car search thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Thick head this morning after a decent night of food, multi bottles of wine and music with the current wife.

Today is waits while till I am legal to drive...... Then go car searching, heart is going to the lotus garage but head is looking for a diesel slag :( as I commute 70 miles a day, think diseal will win

Time for bacon, laters

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    the day isn't going well, spilled all the sugar everywhere, tired as fuck even though i had an early-ish night. going back to sleep.

wake me when it's safe
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Feeling like death and for once it's not alcohol related, better get up soon, hoping to go to cannock shortly.

Laterz
  • Morning all,

today is the first gorgeous day i've seen in a long time, so will be riding to mother in laws house, free lunch, and then walk with the hound. Looking forward to movement again.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Rimmers and Fisters,

Slap up Full English brekkie at the local greasy spoon with a few mates shortly :-) It's the last day of entertaining kids before the schools go back, so we're off to the New Army Museum in Chelsea for a wander round. Normal mountain biking activities restart tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

i've had an interesting morning already.

the gf went out last night and one of the girls she works with got absolutely hammered, couldn't stand up!!! so she brought her back to our place and put her to sleep on the sofa.

my gf wakes up at about 6am, goes to get a drink and the front door is wide open and no sign of teh girl, she left her bag and her phone is in there with loads of missed calls from her bf obviously worried sick.

we tentatively ring her bf to say we don't know where she is!!!!! he says that she just got in, she wokeup on our sofa and didn't know where she was so decided to walk home (about 20 miles!!) but he wouldn't say how she got home without her purse or phone :shock:

i'm guesing teh police picked her up :lol:
  • welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

the gf went out last night and one of the girls she works with got absolutely hammered, couldn't stand up!!! so she brought her back to our place and put her to sleep on the sofa.

my gf wakes up at about 6am, goes to get a drink and the front door is wide open and no sign of teh girl, she left her bag and her phone is in there with loads of missed calls from her bf obviously worried sick.

we tentatively ring her bf to say we don't know where she is!!!!! he says that she just got in, she wokeup on our sofa and didn't know where she was so decided to walk home (about 20 miles!!) but he wouldn't say how she got home without her purse or phone :shock:

Brilliant :lol:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

As this is the crudcatcher, I assume you had been down earlier to take advantage
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    knackerd from llandegla on friday and downhill yesterday. busy day ahead- wash bike kit, wash bike and finish off homeworks which i should have done yesterday but i got in pretty late and just couldn't be bothered doing them.

worst thing about sunday is it's school tommorow... at least i'v only got a few months left now then i've got an extra long holiday due to exams, oh yeah
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Word up fools

Skyline yesterday was tiring, it pi$$ed it down for the first two hours making the rest of the ride uncomfortable, still fun though! rode in SPD's for the first time in a while, interesting coming in to a corner and thinking your on flats!

went to watch the red bull hill chasers on park street n bristol, alright event, some local guy won against some pro's so thats always a good thing!

Heading out on the bike for the day, the weather is pretty mint!

Laters fools!
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    The sun is out, wind is light, air is crisp. Cycle time, sorted! Will load the mp3 with new tunes, check of the bike over, load up on bacon and all shall be well.
  • Afternoon bum smugglers

The sun is shining fecking brightly here today. Lovely day - so typically, I'm busy and can't ride the bike :(
    Not much happening, just busy with rehearsals for shizzle and the gang. Then pub later before driving back to Leeds (sadly non-alcohol stuffs shall be drank).

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    afternoon fellas (and i mean that, i mean it big sticks)

just batterred my way through a sunday lunch and am gonna spend some time digesting whilst waiting to watch some fa cup footy.

gotta do some homework this afternoon too but i might have a sofa snooze before that, rock and roll eh!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    GoPro fail... got the angle of it horribly wrong consequently todays videos are quite shite, at least I know for next time.

Other than that Cannock was awesome, bit slippy in places, had a couple of sketchy moments but stayed on the bike all the way this time, no superman moments again...

Laterz