The bitch slap Saturday thread!

Kaise
Kaise Posts: 2,498
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning fools!

Yes I have slept before you ask! Last night consisted of upgrading the blue pig to a 203 rotor up front and a 180 back there, a chain guide and a bash guard plus the application of some helitape (cheers lawman) unfortunately I should have done it when I bought the bike but always a shute job, heli tapping a bike.

Fell asleep at 12 and woke up at 4.25,

Riding skyline at afan today,

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Have a good ride kaise

Today is study, then family time. Later is ale, obviously
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    I got home from 3 weeks skiing late last night and have woken up to a nice quiet house as the wife is in London village with her sister for the weekend. I did fairly well in the competition coming 13th overall with a 7th in the slalom and another in the super-G.

So today is back to normality before being back in work on monday!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    shite weather here. riding meh
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    Overtime all day today :|

Afan all day with Northern Monkey tomorrow.

I've still got a big rip in my shorts though :(
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • tlw1

The misses has still got time to fix them/buy you some more
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    No cycling, but off to mothers later so that she can take the kids to the theatre and I can fall asleep in front of the TV
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' babymakers and babysnatchers

Sat in awaiting a visit from the Sister who just happens to be in the area. It's not raining - I could be at Cannock, Monkeying about.

M'eh.

On the plus side, it does mean I can service the paintball markers for the next weeks game whilst I wait.

And it's started raining! Hows that for timing! :lol:

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning losers!
    Not a great nights sleep sadly. Clearly didn't drink enough Jack Daniels last night.

Hopefully going out for a ride this afternoon, mainly because a family member is visiting, and I can't be orificed to talk to her, but also because I really want to get out!

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning all, sun has come out, it is over -5 degrees with little wind, the snow/ice is melting, and i'm still stuck at home tending to family things and meals and such, when I should be riding. Major bummer, but oh well, there is always next week.

Enjoy all, i've got a honey, herbs and chili chicken cooking in the oven, with potatos witha nice marinade and a fresh garlic baguette to go with it. So will much that within the hour.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Monging bumders

Tennis match in a bit, it's pissing it down, can't be arsed. Went up this morning for an hour as I haven't hit a ball for 4 months now and it went well enough, just don't think I'll make through the 2 matches I'm expected to be playing later without dying.

Bikes tomorrow. Win.

Laterz
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Morning Rabble,

Still not feeling great after drinking with a load of people who must have bionic livers last night. Have been out getting supplies this morning, soon we're off to Greenwich Park to take junior out on the bike before it starts pi$$ing with rain. Will watch a bit of footy later maybe.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning homos!

Today I am mostly feeling sleepy and argumentative. Oh yes I am!

I have however booked a family getaway to Flamingo Land in June, which is nice, although I'm pretty sure it'll be windy and raining the whole time, the animals will be sleeping or ill, and all the rides will be shut. Still, it beats work, and I may even take the bike.
  • Well, went out for a ride, albeit brief. Got to the foot of the hill, climbed a little, trying to find a new way up, but then the hail started, and snow. I was in my shorts so decided to feck it and head back.

Still glad I got out to be honest, shows me how out of shape I am!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    matthew h wrote:

I think she'd rather eat a hedgehog.

Marion in work will just have to sew them up, again :D
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:

I think she'd rather eat a hedgehog.

Marion in work will just have to sew them up, again :D

get your wallet out :)